Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

My favorite picture wasn't from the cruise itself (although I have hundreds that I love), but from the land tour. This is a view of Mt. McKinley from Denali National Park.

Beautiful picture... You were so lucky to see her this way! We've lived in the Interior almost 9 years and have only seen her like this a few times.... there is usually alot of clouds. McKinley is so big, she creates her own weather.

Thank you elleluv! We were really lucky, as far as McKinley goes. We got some excellent shots of the peak on our flight tour, it was clearly visible in Talkeetna, and then we had the repeat performance in Denali. I'm going to have this one blown up poster size and frame it to remind us of how much we loved our trip to Alaska. :)

I don't have any digital pictures from my previous cruises, and my upcoming cruise is still a week away. But I did take this one of the Grandeur going under the Key Bridge in Maryland when we met up with some fellow CC'ers from our Roll Call a few months ago to see the Grandeur leaving Baltimore. I'm sure I'll have better pictures in a couple weeks though. ;)

7b270e52.jpg

It is amazing how I though we had taken too many pictures on our Explorer of the Seas cruise Sept 2004. When I got home I realized I had not taken nearly enough. Our cruise was re-routed to Cozumel, Costa Maya and Nassau because of hurricane's Frances and Ivan. Here are two of my favorites from Tulum, Mexico.

cruisecriticwebsite1.jpg.806467f87bd4088dd568c88c18f58ffe.jpg

vtulum.jpg.e8cd842b6ede7a73f290c7431cc7e81c.jpg

Not really my BEST picture, but it has a good memory attached. I took it after we docked on the Elation in Cozumel. When I walked outside & looked over the rail, my first thought was "Wow! The water really IS that color!". I'm used to seeing the water in Galveston, so Cozumel was a biiiiiiig difference.

CruisinontheElation04067.jpg

These are really some great pictures.

Question - how are you posting the pictures, especially larger ones, in the message? I've figured out how to add one as an attachment and it will show, but it is small and if I add more than one, they only show as links.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Large pictures you can not attach. You have to create a link to them. Put them some where on the net and link to them.

When you write your message click on the little landscape icon and insert the address of the picture like: http://image36.webshots.com/36/7/14/13/ 348171413OfRQOe_ph.jpg (without the break in the URL of course ;) )

This is one of your own pictures - nice one by the way :D

348171413OfRQOe_ph.jpg

These are really some great pictures.

Question - how are you posting the pictures, especially larger ones, in the message? I've figured out how to add one as an attachment and it will show, but it is small and if I add more than one, they only show as links.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

You need some webspace to host your pictures that allows you to have an URL for the picture to insert it here.

I use http://www.tinypic.com

You can then insert the pic by using the insert Image button and inserting the URL of your pic.