Picture review {Carnival Dream}

purplemusik

1621945_10202026400238459_322090967_n.jpg

I am so loving this review. This has got to be the cutest picture, ever! The matching hat and trunks is just too adorable. What is really impressing me is how nicely dressed your 3 children are. Formal night was just so cute. I thought I love the matching ties and vests on the boys. Your daughter looks adorable in her dresses also.

Your review is a wonderful family review. I like how you show that it's not always about spending lots of money on excursions. You all walked around and had a great time. Good to see.

I am so loving this review. This has got to be the cutest picture, ever! The matching hat and trunks is just too adorable. What is really impressing me is how nicely dressed your 3 children are. Formal night was just so cute. I thought I love the matching ties and vests on the boys. Your daughter looks adorable in her dresses also.

Your review is a wonderful family review. I like how you show that it's not always about spending lots of money on excursions. You all walked around and had a great time. Good to see.

Thank you SO much! And it's so funny you say that because EVERY SINGLE ITEM of clothing you see on them, I got on clearance in the fall before the cruise.And when I say clearance, I mean like 2.00 a piece! Even gifted it up in a big box for them to open on Christmas! HA! Hey, if I knew they were going to have to have new summer clothes in Feb for the cruise, I wasn't about to spend all that money again in Feb. right after Christmas! So, I picked stuff up here and there and I would bet I didn't spend over $100 for all 3 kids for 7 days-dinner and day clothes ( and that's pushing it with their suits being $16 each- lol ). And when it comes to the excursions, I research so much so I get the most out of my money and pay the least I can. We had an AMAZING time with each of these tours.

Thank you SO much! And it's so funny you say that because EVERY SINGLE ITEM of clothing you see on them, I got on clearance in the fall before the cruise.And when I say clearance, I mean like 2.00 a piece! Even gifted it up in a big box for them to open on Christmas! HA! Hey, if I knew they were going to have to have new summer clothes in Feb for the cruise, I wasn't about to spend all that money again in Feb. right after Christmas! So, I picked stuff up here and there and I would bet I didn't spend over $100 for all 3 kids for 7 days-dinner and day clothes ( and that's pushing it with their suits being $16 each- lol ). And when it comes to the excursions, I research so much so I get the most out of my money and pay the least I can. We had an AMAZING time with each of these tours.

I hear ya loud and clear! You know where to put your money, and when. Everyone looks amazing.

I am the same way. My DH got several wrapped Christmas gifts with his cruise wear that I got off the end-of-the-summer sale racks. :D

Great photo's; Enjoyed them. 1 question; The safe in the cabin. Do you need to use a magnetic card to swipe to open or is it the type where you put in a 4 digit code? Will be sailing the Dream this fall.:):)

4 digit code on the Dream.