xplore

kristycoffee

• 3 months later...

I have been and it is my favorite thing to do when visiting Cancun or Playa del Carmen. The zip lines are amazing, the underground caves are loads of fun and the food was excellent. Worth every penny.

The zip line is great, high towers and long lines. Honestly the amphibious part is a joke and rather a 4 seater ATV through jungle and some caves with 10 inches of water, the underground river was nice but after 5 minutes we saw it all and just had to keep rowing...much more disney style than natural. Food was excellent!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone remember the price of photos??? TIA

I wish I could remember how much the package totaled. We had the photos loaded on to a flash drive which cost a few bucks more but is much more portable. I think it was in the neighborhood of $70.

Going through the underground rivers you learn to spot the sensors and cameras so you can get some great posed shots. The helmets have transmitters that signal the sensors.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the help. I will keep an eye out for sure! Here is another question... will the pictures be of our group or just us as individuals?

Everyone is linked so that there is a "group" even though some of the photos could be individual based on the activity. I recall that we had to spend some time going through photos one by one, eliminating stray photos of other people that for some reason ended up in our batch.

BTW, it was mentioned I believe, but I agree that the food is surprisingly good. Much better than we were expecting. There was also an assortment of free smoothie drinks that hit the spot in the morning.

Mike