Triumph Cabin 2444 Pictures

Cruzman

Golfing Dan, I just switched to this room today from a square interior on Upper Level. We had booked early saver and did not think we could switch to a lower category, but we did and saved $10 per person plus got $100 shore excursion credit! My GF and I thought the two windows and couch were worth sleeping apart at night, but you are saying it is a king now! If that is the case, we hit the jackpot.

you went from an inside on a higher deck to an ocean view on a lower deck. This is not downgrading to a lower category

you went from an inside on a higher deck to an ocean view on a lower deck. This is not downgrading to a lower category

Cabin 2444 is being sold as an 1A, not OV. I'm in this cabin on the Victory in 45 days and paid an AWESOME rate for it....

I saw this room on our October 31st cruise during our cabin crawl. Notwithstanding being listed as a "inside" room, this room has two large windows. Notwithstanding being listed as an upper/lower, this room had a normal Carnival king size (two beds together) bed. This room was huge. Tons more square feet than my aft extended balcony room. We had thirty people walking around in this room. I was so impressed that I booked it for my wife and I on 2/15/14. Larger Outside room for a 1A price. Loving it.

And yes I was the one who booked this room that cruise. Yes it is great for the price!

And yes I was the one who booked this room that cruise. Yes it is great for the price!

Carrion, so it really had a king bed? I guess they added another twin during drydock, but they never changed it on their internal room classifications as they did on similar rooms on other ships. I hope they never see their mistake.

• 2 months later...

I wanted to follow up on this. I saw the room with a king. Further reading on other post indicate that what I may have seen was a normal twin and a roll away pushed together. However, they were the same height and looked like a normal king. We booked this room for 2/15/14 but accepted a super upsell offer to an Ocean Suite. We plan to book 2444 again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app