Carnival Sunshine

Dukesmith95

The link below has pics from the Valor, which also has these cabins.

Post #18 is identical to cabin 9111 on the Sunshine. And post 92 has pics of the same room type as cabin 9124 on the Sunshine. I believe the decor is the same as on the Valor too.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1355598&highlight=valor+scenic+oceanview

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Staterooms are very small. Smaller than the conquest. There are no Refridgerators or Ice buckets on the sunshine in any of the staterooms. You have to make a special request for the ice buckets.

All of the Cabins have no Refrigerators?:confused: Do they have the Mini Bars?

Staterooms are very small. Smaller than the conquest. There are no Refridgerators or Ice buckets on the sunshine in any of the staterooms. You have to make a special request for the ice buckets.

I was in cabin 9165 on the TA last month and had ice everyday, I told him the first day and he refill morning and night. I was solo and I thought the cabin was a good size. No mini bar or refridgerator in my cabin.

Based on numerous posts here, some of the newer cabins do have refrigerators and mini bars. And I believe all of the suites do as well as the cabin type the OP is asking about. You can request a fridge if you need one, but as I was told, do it as soon as you board since the supply is limited.

Was on the Sunshine last month our ocean view suite had a fridge as did our friends on deck 9.

I just got off the ship Dec15 and I was told by Guest services that No staterooms have fridges And if you want a Ice Bucket you must ask for it at the beginning of the cruise and they will refill it for you everyday but they do not put them in the cabins any longer. No mini bars to!!! I was on Deck 8 and I only saw one fridge in a cabin and it was for medical!

Based on numerous posts here, some of the newer cabins do have refrigerators and mini bars. And I believe all of the suites do as well as the cabin type the OP is asking about. You can request a fridge if you need one, but as I was told, do it as soon as you board since the supply is limited.

I was in a new cabin so take it for what its worth and believe what you want but Im telling you that they took them all off the ship and I asked for a fridge and the only way you can get one is if you have medicine you have to keep cool....

I was in a new cabin so take it for what its worth and believe what you want but Im telling you that they took them all off the ship and I asked for a fridge and the only way you can get one is if you have medicine you have to keep cool....

Well you would know more than me having been on it and me not yet! I believe you. I didn't notice your siggy before.

I sailed on the Sunshine in September in an Aft OS, which most certainly had a 'fridge..:D

I am under the impression that IS and some OV's do not.., but I could be mistaken as I did not occupy one!:p:)

I was on the same cruise as stlrboo (Hi Dave!) booked in a Spa Balcony Cabin on Deck 11 and we had a mini-bar which we used as a fridge. So I am POSITIVE some cabins do have mini-bars/fridges. We also had an ice bucket that was kept filled for us without us asking. On sea days I believe it was refilled three times. We had a great time on The Sunshine and are already looking forward to our next cruise.

I was on the same cruise as stlrboo (Hi Dave!) booked in a Spa Balcony Cabin on Deck 11 and we had a mini-bar which we used as a fridge. So I am POSITIVE some cabins do have mini-bars/fridges. We also had an ice bucket that was kept filled for us without us asking.
HI!! I'm guessing a lot of the misconceptions about the Sunshine are due to the original posts about the delayed 1st cruise...:o

It certainly was a fiasco, but the product that we experienced was certainly wonderful! :D Wish we could join you on your next Sunshine cruise!!:p