any JW's here on cruise critic?

mariamherrera

Hello brothers/sisters:

I'm a JW from Virginia. We just got off of the Oasis 2 weeks ago. Best vacation ever!!!! We loved it so much we booked the Allure Thanksgiving week'

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

My group of family and friends will be sailing on the Adventure of the Seas on July 25th 2015 for the Southern Caribbean. This will be our first traveling Southern Style!:D

Would like to have more join us. Please consider:)

Edited by coffee1962

• 5 weeks later...
Hi I am a sister from Canada (Onoway AB) and I will be sailing to the southern Caribbean in Dec 2014 wondering if anyone else is going to be sailing on this ship?:)

Hi! I'm a sister from Kansas. Taking the Carnival Breeze to the Eastern Caribbean & would love to meet some long lost brothers & sisters. We'll be traveling with our family. Anyone going to be cruising with us? Was also wondering how I'd meet other witnesses on the ship. Any suggestions?

Hi! I'm a sister from Kansas. Taking the Carnival Breeze to the Eastern Caribbean & would love to meet some long lost brothers & sisters. We'll be traveling with our family. Anyone going to be cruising with us? Was also wondering how I'd meet other witnesses on the ship. Any suggestions?

Oops, I forgot to mention, we're sailing Dec 6th, 2014. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a group of 14 traveling from 3 different congregations on the Independence on November 22, 2014. Any other congregations being represented? If you don't know what a DPA is, then this message is not for you. Please do not respond.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi...Im a Witness about to travel next week for a Hawaiian cruise and was checking in ...and wondering if there are any friends possibly cruising around the same time...

Either way..feel free to friend me here...I'm always trying to meet up with friends while travelig...

All the best...

Melinda

• 2 weeks later...

December 7-14

Norwegian Sun leaving from Tampa

Ports: Roatan Honduras, Belize, Costs Maya, Cozumel

There are about 20 of booked. All very strong in the Truth. A bunch of us are 1st time cruisers! So excited! Hopefully we will meet other friends on the boat! If you are going, let me know.

December 7-14

Norwegian Sun leaving from Tampa

Ports: Roatan Honduras, Belize, Costs Maya, Cozumel

There are about 20 of booked. All very strong in the Truth. A bunch of us are 1st time cruisers! So excited! Hopefully we will meet other friends on the boat! If you are going, let me know.

Have fun, I' with the group on RccL Independence of the Seas on Nov 22

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so happy to see a thread on here for Witnesses! The first two cruises I ever went on we're on a smaller Carnival ship back in 1999 and 2001 that had large groups of friends, like half the ship! Best way to travel! My husband and I are taking the inlaws on a cruise in a week, on Independence of the Seas Dec 6. Then the two of us are staying on for the Dec 14th itinerary too. If any other fellow JW's will be on either of these let me know! It's a great vacay but a long time to be away from our brothers and sisters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so happy to see a thread on here for Witnesses! The first two cruises I ever went on we're on a smaller Carnival ship back in 1999 and 2001 that had large groups of friends, like half the ship! Best way to travel! My husband and I are taking the inlaws on a cruise in a week, on Independence of the Seas Dec 6. Then the two of us are staying on for the Dec 14th itinerary too. If any other fellow JW's will be on either of these let me know! It's a great vacay but a long time to be away from our brothers and sisters!

Have a great trip!

We are on the Ruby Princess, Dec 13, for a week....hoping it doesn't rain.:)

Have a great trip!

We are on the Ruby Princess, Dec 13, for a week....hoping it doesn't rain.:)

Thanks! You too! I'm really hoping for good weather; I've heard it's been a bit windy. I've never sailed Princess but I hear it's lovely!

Thanks! You too! I'm really hoping for good weather; I've heard it's been a bit windy. I've never sailed Princess but I hear it's lovely!

We just sailed princess for the first time, it was really nice

We just sailed princess for the first time, it was really nice

A family in my congregation usually sail on princess and they really enjoy it! I'm getting so giddy to leave in 4 days I can hardly stand it! Plus we just had our co visit this last week, what a great send off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
A family in my congregation usually sail on princess and they really enjoy it! I'm getting so giddy to leave in 4 days I can hardly stand it! Plus we just had our co visit this last week, what a great send off!

We just had our co visit last week too, so encounter. Let us know how your cruise went.

We just had our co visit last week too, so encounter. Let us know how your cruise went.

We are in San Juan today so I have some internet access! The cruise so far has been awesome. We ran into a group of witnesses from Texas who had already found a couple other groups on our ship. In all there are about 50 of us on this cruise! We had a Watchtower study on Monday and we will have another on Saturday. It really makes a vacation better!

HI all,

we are JW's from NJ. We are planning on a cruise for January 30, 2016 on RCCL oasis of the seas.

I'm hoping to find some witnesses on here in the future for that cruise. Particularly for our son who will be 15 at the time. Or we may have to drag another family with us. lol that shouldn't be too hard.

I'm loving this post.

Nancy

We are in San Juan today so I have some internet access! The cruise so far has been awesome. We ran into a group of witnesses from Texas who had already found a couple other groups on our ship. In all there are about 50 of us on this cruise! We had a Watchtower study on Monday and we will have another on Saturday. It really makes a vacation better!

Wow! Thats awesome. Where did you hold it at? How many participated?

Wow

Hi we are traveling from Texas to San Juan Nov 4 2015 on Carnival Triumph 10 day cruise, If any other Witnesses are going we would love to meet.

Also if you been to any of these ports can you give recommendations on places we must visit or friends giving tours.. Thanks

San Juan, Puerto Rico

St. Thomas, USVI

St Kitts, WI

St. Maarten, NA

Antigua

Grand Turk

Half Moon Cay, the Bahamas

Wow

We had it up in the wedding chapel, since it was the only place that was quiet and semi private. Since there were so many of us we had 2 studies on Monday and then on Saturday. We couldn't fit everyone up there I guess! Add to that we met 2 people who are studying, one is a bartender who's family are all Witnesses and who is going to be leaving soon so she can get baptized [emoji4] and the second is a guy in the Caribbean band on board. It was hard to say goodbye last night! Thankfully we have Facebook and email!

Hi! This is a wonderful thread! Our family has been on 7 cruises so far. My husband and I have 4 kids. 3 boys ages 16,12,9 and 1 daughter who is 4. We usually cruise with a group of 30/40 other witnesses. Our last cruise we did their ended up being over 300 on board all in different groups! We had a great time. We are currently planning to do one November 29th out of New Orleans on the Carnival Dream. We are so excited! We are in the process of planning a trip to a Bethel in March and once I get that one planned (hopefully in the next week) then I'm going to start working on the cruise! I'm going to have to check here often to see what my fellow bros and sisters are up too :)

• 3 weeks later...