Ben and Jerry Suite

I stayed in it on Freedom.

We got Concierge Lounge access cards, two tickets for both of us to get one free ice cream from Ben and Jerry's each day, and of course we got to enjoy all the cow decorations in the room. :D

I have read reports that the benefits vary by ship, so your mileage may vary. Good luck!

I stayed in it on Freedom.

We got Concierge Lounge access cards, two tickets for both of us to get one free ice cream from Ben and Jerry's each day, and of course we got to enjoy all the cow decorations in the room.

I have read reports that the benefits vary by ship, so your mileage may vary. Good luck!

When we had the "sweet" on Liberty they had just discontinued the Concierge access. The daily ice cream made up for it. Have fun!!

The CL was included last October when we stayed in the Sweet on the Freedom.

The ice cream vouchers are one per person, per day, and cannot be 'saved up'. So you should look forward to eating ice cream every day :D

Our little kids had the B&J sweet twice.

The lady at Ben & Jerry's always gave them the giantic cones are the huge bowls even though you they are only supposed to give you a small.

She was very nice.

We used the conciere lounge but it was kind of boring in there.

We sailed on Independence in may this year and my friend stayed in the Ben & Jerry's Suite and concierge access was included plus he had robes and slippers there too and a full suite menu.... :D:D:D enjoy Mark x

video to link we took....

Edited by beardedladies

How can you find out which one is the "sweet" cabin for each of the ships?

I believe the stateroom number is 6305 on all the Freedom class ships.

Edited by clarea

We sailed on Independence in may this year and my friend stayed in the Ben & Jerry's Suite and concierge access was included plus he had robes and slippers there too and a full suite menu.... :D:D:D enjoy Mark x

Super, thanks for letting us know it is still carrying on with the perks!!:)

Thanks for the video. We are looking forward to November even more now!:)

• 1 month later...
We have it booked on the Independence for the Nov T/A. We have been told by our cruise consultant at RCI that concierge lounge access is included.

Hi,

Can you please confirm the room number, is it 6305 on Independence? I have read posts that say the number is the same on all Freedom class ships but RCI rep we spoke to could not confirm as restricted view was not mentioned on their system.

We have held this room until tomorrow so she can check with colleagues in the morning. I would just like confirmation from someone that has 'been there, done that'

Hi,

Can you please confirm the room number, is it 6305 on Independence? I have read posts that say the number is the same on all Freedom class ships but RCI rep we spoke to could not confirm as restricted view was not mentioned on their system.

We have held this room until tomorrow so she can check with colleagues in the morning. I would just like confirmation from someone that has 'been there, done that'

Hi, it IS cabin #6305 on the Independence. I think it depends on who you speak to at RCI. Our guy knew about it straight away, but only because he had booked it out for someone earlier that week. Have a great time. :)

Hi, it IS cabin #6305 on the Independence. I think it depends on who you speak to at RCI. Our guy knew about it straight away, but only because he had booked it out for someone earlier that week. Have a great time. :)

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I'll be booking tomorrow!

Can you tell me what the room number is for Liberty of the Seas?

Liberty is also #6305. We just booked it for our November 15th sailing. Downgraded from our GS since it's cheaper but still offers essentially the same benefits (at least the ones that we care about and feel have the most value).