Wedding booked! Carnival breeze 23/04/2014

millerp4

WOoOOOW Congrats To you and yours :D Im getting Married on The Breeze too.. I gave my family/friends about 14 months so dont feel bad.. That just means U KNOW ur Peoples that U wan to invite,, And Ur giving people enough time to Save :)

Again Congrats *=*

WOoOOOW Congrats To you and yours :D Im getting Married on The Breeze too.. I gave my family/friends about 14 months so dont feel bad.. That just means U KNOW ur Peoples that U wan to invite,, And Ur giving people enough time to Save :)

Again Congrats *=*

Thanks! Its true if we didn't book early many of our important guests wouldnt make it.

Also thanks for pulling up some great information on these boards. It's really helped. Got to love another Breeze bride

Are you doing the Deluxe Romance by any chance?? That's what I'm doing, and I didn't know we could upgrade to 2 hours! That's not a bad price difference (if you're doing the Romance pacakge).

Yes we are! I thought it was pretty reasonable, especially where we have some big drinkers looking at going! It will be well used I'm sure.

I think I read it on these boards somewhere and figured it was worth a shot to ask! But it was also more likely as I was the first to book that particular day. I'm not sure if they limit the number that can be upgraded or not.

Awww no problem We are suppose to help each other out. :)

Thanks! Its true if we didn't book early many of our important guests wouldnt make it.

Also thanks for pulling up some great information on these boards. It's really helped. Got to love another Breeze bride

• 1 month later...
I booked mine over a year out and can't believe that we only have 12 days to go!! I am going to do a review with pictures once we return since I'm having hard time finding picutres of weddings from the Breeze.

Congrats again!!

Melissa

That would be amazing! It is so hard to get pictures of the Breeze! I can't believe you only have 12 days to go! Time really flies!

I think NONE of us can wait for yours Melissa... ESP us Breeze Brides.. We need some reviews from the Start to the End.. along with Pix and Video's.. lololo Ohh I cant wait.. Im sooo happy ur time is dern near here!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

I booked mine over a year out and can't believe that we only have 12 days to go!! I am going to do a review with pictures once we return since I'm having hard time finding picutres of weddings from the Breeze.

Congrats again!!

Melissa

Nice to know there are a few other Breeze Brides; we are getting married on 1-4-14!!!

I haven't done anything other than book the wedding and send our save the dates; we just got back from The Dream yesterday so now I can focus on the wedding :)

• 2 months later...

There are TWO brides above that got Married on the Breeze already (wel since this Thread Started) .. Has anyone seen them or Heard from them?????

I want to see some New Pix and read some New Reviews :) They said they were coming back to, lol

There are TWO brides above that got Married on the Breeze already (wel since this Thread Started) .. Has anyone seen them or Heard from them?????

I want to see some New Pix and read some New Reviews :) They said they were coming back to, lol

I second what Shatima said!! Where are these fellow Breeze Brides? :-( Please come back and share with us...with this being such a new ship we need your reviews (however long or short) to help calm our nerves and get better insight as to how things flowed at this port and on that lovely ship! Pretty pretty pleeeasse! :) I plan to do the same after my wedding next month bc all the reviews on here have helped me so much already! I wanna pass the favor on ;)

I dont think they are coming back :( they married now honey. Lolol.. But i think u are the next breeze bride that we have... And i know i can count on you to give us a review :) woo woo next month is coming...:d

i second what shatima said!! Where are these fellow breeze brides? :-( please come back and share with us...with this being such a new ship we need your reviews (however long or short) to help calm our nerves and get better insight as to how things flowed at this port and on that lovely ship! Pretty pretty pleeeasse! :) i plan to do the same after my wedding next month bc all the reviews on here have helped me so much already! I wanna pass the favor on ;)

I dont think they are coming back :( they married now honey. Lolol.. But i think u are the next breeze bride that we have... And i know i can count on you to give us a review :) woo woo next month is coming...:d

Lmbo I know you're probably right...wishful thinking on my part, mainly because they each mentioned that they would do a review :( Oh well, hope it went well for them nonetheless! Yes, I definitely will! It may not be RIGHT when I get back, but it will be done ;)

I'm still here y'all! I leave in a week!!! And when I return I will post as promised. No worries Mon! Lol ok that was me preparing for my jamaica wedding. I have this thread saved so I get emails whenever one posts. Shatima love in the unlikely event that I haven't posted within a week you can personally post a reminder letting me have it lol. Any pictures in particular anyone wants of the ship? Or ports? I will do my best to oblige. Ok chicas happy planning and congrats again. Gotta go its crunch time for me!

I'm still here y'all! I leave in a week!!! And when I return I will post as promised. No worries Mon! Lol ok that was me preparing for my jamaica wedding. I have this thread saved so I get emails whenever one posts. Shatima love in the unlikely event that I haven't posted within a week you can personally post a reminder letting me have it lol. Any pictures in particular anyone wants of the ship? Or ports? I will do my best to oblige. Ok chicas happy planning and congrats again. Gotta go its crunch time for me!

Aww congrats!! Hope you have the BEST time and all goes well! Since you're not having an onboard ceremony then lots of pics of your reception! If you're having it in the Liquid nightclub it would be that much more helpful! Either way, we would love to see any an all of your pictures of your wedding and around the ship! Happy Sailing! :)