Pre Prague and Post Budapest Uniworld

nycpammie

My first time, how were the tours on the pre and post cruise, were they worth it? or should we do our own. The hotels, rate please, and if anyone can recommend private tours they have done in Prague or Budapest I would appreciate it. We go in September! any info is helpful.:)

My first time, how were the tours on the pre and post cruise, were they worth it? or should we do our own. The hotels, rate please, and if anyone can recommend private tours they have done in Prague or Budapest I would appreciate it. We go in September! any info is helpful.:)

This board is for questions about luxury cruise lines. You'll get your best answers if you post this on the ports of call board.

Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

It would also help if you mention the hotels offered. No one has any way of knowing how any hotel is unless you mention the hotel name. So, when you post your question on the ports of call board, make sure to include the name of your boat and the names of the hotel. Unless we know the names, there's no way to tell you what they're like.

There is a River Cruises Board where you can get all of this information!;)

• 2 years later...

My husband and I are taking our 4th Uniworld cruise in June. We have the post cruise extension and booked it via Uniworld. A couple of reasons. We won't hae to worry about transfers ship to hotel and to the airport. The hotel is a 5 star hotel and includes breakfast. We have taken the extension from Uniworld 3 times and were very pleased. What is your sail date. We are on the June 7th.

Tina

My husband and I are taking our 4th Uniworld cruise in June. We have the post cruise extension and booked it via Uniworld. A couple of reasons. We won't hae to worry about transfers ship to hotel and to the airport. The hotel is a 5 star hotel and includes breakfast. We have taken the extension from Uniworld 3 times and were very pleased. What is your sail date. We are on the June 7th.

Tina

This is from almost 3 years ago.