Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

December 2013 - Norwegian Gem ****JUST ADDED****

New York -> San Juan, Puerto Rico -> Philipsburg, St. Maarten -> St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands -> Samana, Dominican Republic

August 2013 - Allure of the Seas

Fort Lauderdale, FL -> Labadee, Haiti -> Falmouth, Jamaica -> Cozumel, Mexico

May 2013 - Norwegian Breakaway

New York -> Bermuda

December 2013 - Norwegian Gem ****JUST ADDED****

New York -> San Juan, Puerto Rico -> Philipsburg, St. Maarten -> St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands -> Samana, Dominican Republic

August 2013 - Allure of the Seas

Fort Lauderdale, FL -> Labadee, Haiti -> Falmouth, Jamaica -> Cozumel, Mexico

May 2013 - Norwegian Breakaway

New York -> Bermuda

15 day on the Eclipse in March on Celebrity. Can't wait!

Kinda shocking for us, we usually don't cruise this much.

2 night Bahamas, Celebrity Constellation, January

1 week Caribbean, Norwegian Epic, with family, April

12 day Turkey and Greek Islands, Celebrity Constellation, October

Add to this 4 night Western Caribbean, Celebrity Constellation, February. DH wants Elite status for the Turkey cruise so we get the Elite happy hour every day (lower bar bill :-))

We just booked the Feb 2nd sailing on the Liberty of the Seas....

2nd time on the ship, 4th time on the Freedom class....we really like these ships!

Royal Carribean February

Celebrity March

Hoping either Hawaii or Italy in the summer.

After going on four cruises last year, including our first semi-back-to-back (different ships), I've only got one cruise planned for this year, an 8-night cruise on the Independence of the Seas. I really like the Freedom class, too.

After all the times I've cruised in the Caribbean, I finally get to go to a new port (St. Kitts), so I'm looking forward to that. Plus, I love Labadee. We have a cabana booked for there. It's great to hang out in the warmth while reading a book and enjoying some sort of refreshing tropical beverage.

My partner and I are taking my dad on NCL Jewel to Alaska June 1. Giving him something to look forward to after the sudden death of my mother. They would have celebrated their 60th anniversary this past Jan 3.

My partners brother and sister-in-law are also going and possibly my brother, sister-in-law and niece.

Can't wait.

Sounds like we are all a bit twisted. Just booked our next cruise for Aug 2013 and will start working on 2014 cruises here shortly. We are a bit behind where we usually are but we have to always have a few trips planned so we have something to look forward to!

Hans and Brett

Sounds like we are all a bit twisted. Just booked our next cruise for Aug 2013 and will start working on 2014 cruises here shortly. We are a bit behind where we usually are but we have to always have a few trips planned so we have something to look forward to!

Hans and Brett

Too bad you are not going to be on th Feb 7 RCCL cruise.

Hi Guys,

Seeing as you posted on my birthday, I thought I would respond! We did that TA on Adventure in 2011. Nice relaxing cruise, abit coool the first week, cloudy and dull in Ponta Delgada, absolutely gorgeous in Madeira, would go back there anytime, Lisbon was beautiful, not sure the route you will take, but ship was very nice, good crew. We had an inside promenade cabin which had a huge window with seat from which we could watch all the goings on down on the promenade, really neat! We are going on Carnival Legend, Barcelona-Dover on June 9th!

We are on HAL's Noordam in the Caribbean in January and will likely book an Alaska cruise out of Vancouver in the late spring/summer.

Vancouver is our hometown too, we are avid cruisers having enjoyed over 80 between us. November was our latest, first on Celebrity, but much to our dissapointment, we were not impressed, even with Concierge Class! We have booked June 9th Carnival Legend, Barcelona-Dover. First Mediteranean for us, looking forward to it.

Edited by luvtocruze11
Spelling

CELEBRITY INFINITY - TRANS ATLANTIC - OCT 24 - Harwich UK to Miami

My Hubby, Paul and I, are booked on this one. We love T/As with the relaxing long sea days ( 8 on this trip ) and it is also a Pied Piper sailing which is a real plus.

Hugz to all

Peter

Edited by Petert102