Live Equinox August 13th Sailing

whitshel

Someone asked for the gastro pub.

Sorry the food one was blurry so I took a pic of the whole menu this morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking the time to do that. I know there are some other ones online, but I wanted to see a current one.

Vickie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Love the photos...how do you post them together like you do?

My photo files are always too large to upload as attachments and it is nice the see them displayed in your posts!

I'm actually using Tapatalk which makes it really easy. You hit the photo button, choose up to six pic's n then Post. It does the rest. The only thing I don't like is I can't caption each photo. Tapatalk is for mobile devices

Lil recap on the day. Great day touring Tulum. I wanted to show the bus for the tour, it was a legit bus. This is the 1st tour we've done from the ship n a long time. d0f9a1d76b98c9db419f3c3af9250b4b.jpg66d4660a016e56207ad64b09dd389e2d.jpg55c588c9c027c228c120b6f43ca94c24.jpg610630863e05fcda446aeaa1b0845e1b.jpg3da4f9001066aded16066da5f3968b9f.jpg38b483171447d8a351ccc2bafe459ce9.jpg

This is a shot for the folks who are wondering about 2D vs 2C. You can see the difference in the lifeboat height. Basically, the 2D's have a tender in front of them, the 2C's have just a regular lifeboat77ee0b9b36b2005705870db3862f8519.jpg

Love your Tropicante pictures. Sadly when we went sargassum weed had infested the beach so we were unable to swim. You were very lucky.
Tropicante was fine, they raked what little they was. But today in playa del Carmen there was a lot. You can really see it in the pics

Hi Whitshel, great live review enjoying all of it. We will be on board from 4th October, couple of asks, What is the entertainment like, especially the house band as we like to watch them late nights upstairs. Also have you had the blind disco yet in the martini bar, supposed to be very good, we did this once before on royal and it was a blast.

Thanks

G&S

After looking at the pictures from Cozumel Ibooked the same excursion because it just looked more inviting than what the excursionbrochure portrayed. So I guess thanks could be in order.
It's a really good tour and the tour guide Jesus is really good. Talked the whole way down and u get the lil ear things when u get to Tulum so he can continue the tour. He did apologize about the seaweed, I guess it's a phenomenon right now in all the Caribbean islands.

Hi Whitshel, great live review enjoying all of it. We will be on board from 4th October, couple of asks, What is the entertainment like, especially the house band as we like to watch them late nights upstairs. Also have you had the blind disco yet in the martini bar, supposed to be very good, we did this once before on royal and it was a blast.

Thanks

G&S

Entertainment has been really good. Lots of live music around the ship. The silent disco we didn't go too but our friend did, she liked it a lot. I don't hear the loud piped in music everyone complains about. We have only gone to one show, comedian Wayne cotter, very funny and pg if u have a family.

We have arrived in Grand Cayman. Future cruise info, and for those of u rccl'ers yes they still have the reduced deposits. 150 total per room plus $150 OBC now or future cruise28996d22d901fbe40faf6e6ccd1a12e6.jpg049aad7b15d7fd9999d1b0035be043ad.jpg50c454594122e9bc34fe3bb96b0f26eb.jpgc07fc14086378bae5b3f21a119494fac.jpg432d912b6ee01b44c7f8a3ac97f39618.jpg

We are sailing out on Sunday, bu did not select the unlimited internet package. Do they have a "by the minute price" or other, smaller, packages available for sale on board? I could not justify spending $200+ for a package. We are sailing out on Sunday, which may be an adventure cruise with the impending storms....kinda wonder where they'll take us???

Thanks so much for your interesting and informative posts.:)

We are sailing out on Sunday, bu did not select the unlimited internet package. Do they have a "by the minute price" or other, smaller, packages available for sale on board? I could not justify spending $200+ for a package. We are sailing out on Sunday, which may be an adventure cruise with the impending storms....kinda wonder where they'll take us???

Thanks so much for your interesting and informative posts.:)

Do not know but have heard that the wifi is very slow/ hit it miss when u want to use it, prob could find free in ports. We are on the 20 as well, I'm good with whatever they decide as far as itinerary, I've never sailed in very rough seas before[emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums