Let's Plan a Singles Cruise!!

Tina99

Yes, I am booked on the 4/5/14 sailing by myself and got that beverage package plus $200 shipboard credit. I'm excited and would love to have some other solo sailors join me. How about it everyone?

Debbie

Hi Debbie, I'm Shelly and I live in Australia. Do you know of Vacations To Go Singles cruises. Am thinking of trying one next year. They have a Facebook page and it's really interesting to chat to other single cruisers.

Cheers

Shelly

Oh, I'm on the 4/5/14 sailing as well.

Hi Debbie, My name is Shelley and I'm from Australia. Have read some really good reviews about this ship. I've been cruising since I was young and even though I'm married,I'm cruising on my own next year....looking forward to somewhere apart from the South Pacific.....

I may be thinking of doing this cruise....still tossing up between Alaska (which I've already done) and Caribbean which I've never done :)

chat soon

Shelly

Hi Shelly,

I'm glad to read that you are considering going on my cruise. I cruised to Australia and New Zealand in March on the Solstice (sister ship to the Reflection) and just had such a great time. LOVE the ship and love your country!!

Yes, I am aware of the VTG singles cruises but have never joined one of them.

I really hope you decide to come on the Reflection with me. After all, you have never been to the Caribbean and this is the perfect opportunity on a fantastic ship with some other singles.

Debbie

• 5 weeks later...

Hi great prices for winter med cruises with 0% solo supplement and free upgrades to balcony from outside and if you are over 45 an extra 10 % off .

so come on make MSC Fantasia March 26th from Genoa the best solo cruise ever book quickly before the solo offer disappears

• 4 months later...
Yeah, I'm guessing we probably won't be the only single/solo people on board. While trying to convince my friend to go I looked up Single cruises. There apparently is an online site that advertises for singles cruises and is planning one on this sailing for their 40 and over crowd. That is one of the reasons I looked at this sailing so we wouldn't be the only singles on board. I didn't book w/ them so won't be included in their exclusive events but just figured there was more of a chance than other sailings that there would be more singles/solo travelers.

Yes we'll definately have to stay in touch and meet up on the ship.

Sonya

Do you know the name of the online single cruise company? I'm also single and want to do another cruise later this year.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...