Drink menu for Getaway 's Sugarcane Mojito Bar?

joeski27

Hey, I've seen several posts yard threads coming in this week from the first to experience Getaway, but I'm specifically looking for one thing. To anyone who has or is about to sail Getaway, by any chance have could you post a menu from the new Mojito Bar? I know on Breakaway the equivalent martini bar had a very unique menu, and so I'm assuming that the same will be true of Sugarcane (read that it will be more than just mojitos, more of the "tiki bar favorites"). Anyways thanks in advance for any light you might be able to shed on this :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Nice, thanks! Now I guess I'm wondering what other specialty tropical drinks they're going to have in addition to the mojitos (or maybe that's it?)

You can get pretty much anything you can think of in all the bars regardless of what's on the menu. Waves Bar menu on the pool deck will probably have a bunch of the tropical drinks listed.

The mojito menu looks great. I hope they have a Mojito Tasting on one of the sea days! I still remember the drink of the day from a few cruises back, maybe the Pearl. It was a Desert Pear Mojito, absolutely delish! Never have found one anywhere since.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting unique thing about this bar and menu is that there are two flights available.

A steal at $15

Martini flight = Cosmo, Aviator, Le Fizz, Appletini, Coconut cocktail plus another I can't remember!

Mojito flight = 6 different Mojito flavours

They are 1/3 size and served on a little glass tray, they were very good but took a long time to make.

Interesting unique thing about this bar and menu is that there are two flights available.

A steal at $15

Martini flight = Cosmo, Aviator, Le Fizz, Appletini, Coconut cocktail plus another I can't remember!

They are 1/3 size and served on a little glass tray, they were very good but took a long time to make.

If it is the same Martini Flight as on the Epic in December, ( the names sound very familiar ) you might want to give it a pass. Pretty neon colors, but they were all pretty much undrinkable, take it from an avid Martini Girl! I was pretty ticked at wasting $15. A little like cough syrup or NyQuil. They need some expert guidance from the Star Bar crew on the Pearl!

A steal at $15

I love mojitos and would love a flight of mojitos even more. Can't wait to "Getaway"!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

A steal at $15

Yum! This sounds amazing - I love mojitos! Can't wait!!