Giovanni's?

I just read a menu for Giovanni's that RCI sent with an e-mail about booking prior to sailing. There was no filet nor osso bucco on that menu. Anyone who has eaten in Giovanni's recently, were these on your menu? If neither is available, I guess our days of eating at GT are over.

I just read a menu for Giovanni's that RCI sent with an e-mail about booking prior to sailing. There was no filet nor osso bucco on that menu. Anyone who has eaten in Giovanni's recently, were these on your menu? If neither is available, I guess our days of eating at GT are over.

Yes, they are on the menu as of my June 4-11 Oasis sailing. The menu on the RC wbesite is wrong.

Here's the menu from the week I was on Oasis... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53253080&postcount=60

There was a beef steak and also lamb chops on the menu in Giovanni's on Freedom last week.

I got off Liberty yesterday and ate at GT four times. The filet and osso busco were both on the menu. The only change I saw was they went back to the dessert cart and not the menu that had the yummy olive oil cake.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

When we sailed on Liberty last month DH had the filet and I had the osso busco. Both were on the menu. Some of the apps that I have seen listed on the online menu were not on our menu. Octopus was on our menu as an app. It was interesting.