Princess Bar Hop

Shogun

Hi All

I asked Princess about the bar hop below is the reply,

Shogun

We did indeed drop the bar hop a few years ago and replaced it with the Treasure Hunt which is a bit more balanced way to explore the ship. I have passed your thoughts to our Hotel team for consideration.

Thanks for taking the time to write to me; much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Alan B. Buckelew

President & CEO

So there we have it its all down to the tresaure hunt, nothing wrong with, would not like to see it go, but the bar hop was more fun.

So folks if you want the bar hop back you will need to write and ask for it.

yours Shogun

Do you think that reply came from Mr Buckelew?

Hi There

I do not expect the man himself wrote it or even knew of my e mail, I expect that like most large corps, there is a department that reply to e mails and if they think it correct it carries his name his direct phone number was also included, might need to call it one day and see how replies, other e mails from senior company officers have had real phone numbers so who knows.

yours Shogun

• 2 years later...

Did the Princess Bar Hop on the Dawn Princess in 20, last time I cruised on Princess. I still have my t shirt which I plan to take and wear on the Emerald Princess Jan. 18., 20015. Maybe when people see it and ask me about it some interest in reviving the bar hop will be generated.

Do Mocktails and soft drinks count during a Bar Hop? I hope so, it does seem a good way of locating where various bars are on the ship, and having a LOT of fun doing so! This would really help with me documenting as much as possible photographically on the cruise, with regular "refreshment/rest stops" :D

Crochetcruise :cool:

Do Mocktails and soft drinks count during a Bar Hop? I hope so, it does seem a good way of locating where various bars are on the ship, and having a LOT of fun doing so! This would really help with me documenting as much as possible photographically on the cruise, with regular "refreshment/rest stops" :D

It looks like Princess does not officially sponsor a bar hop. You would have to do your own. No t shirt at the end. Bummer.

of course they do, hard part is finding all the bars :D and i agree totally about the wake view on Sapphire :p:D

We bar hop every cruise!!

Edited by Merlinite

Hi All

Remember the Princess Bar Hop,

the T shirt bag of goodies at the end, OK may be not that good, but the pens were useful,

do you think they should bring it back,

give us all a good reason to find all the bars on the New Royal, even more fun on a three day cruise

yours Shogun

I loved it! Still have the T-shirts (wore in on my last cruise in fact with lots of inquiry as to where it came from)

Did the Princess Bar Hop on the Dawn Princess in 20, last time I cruised on Princess. I still have my t shirt which I plan to take and wear on the Emerald Princess Jan. 18., 20015. Maybe when people see it and ask me about it some interest in reviving the bar hop will be generated.

If they did it now, everyone who purchased the all inclusive

liquor package would 'win'.

of course they do, hard part is finding all the bars :D and i agree totally about the wake view on Sapphire :p:D

We bar hop every cruise!!

Good. I shall enjoy myself exploring then! I'm not a beer or wine drinker, but do you have any other favourite? I'll "have" 1 for you!