Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

There is an 8 Day repo this fall on the BrillianceOTS which is going at a lower SS rate.. looks to be about $40% with a starting rate less than $600.. Bayonne to San Juan...

See Post #1705. Are you saying that the starting rate for a single is less than $600 or that the starting rate for a double is under $600. + 40% single supplement. The latter is the way I see it on their website (and doesn't include taxes and actually comes to a 31% single supplement for a rate of $723. plus tax) but I want to make sure I'm not missing out on some outrageous bargain.;)

Make sure if you book this cruise and need to fly back to JFK you check out that 6:40 pm flight on AA. It seems to be cheapest airfare at this time.

Edited by cruise pup

I am going on the Brilliance of the Seas on Nov 2 to San Juan from Cape Liberty and it is 1178 for one person for a balcony if you live in NJ. I'm not sure what the other states are that qualify for a 200 discount. This price is still valid as per some of the sites I checked.
It looks like the rate has gone up quite a bit. The best single rate is for cat E1 but it's $1,498. + tax! So they've eliminated that $200. resident/55+ discount.

Price reduction on Early Saver Carnival Destiny; Feb. 4, 2013 T-A 18 day from Miami to Venice. 4C inside midship totals out to $1147.58 plus $119 taxes. Solo for $70 a day is just fine with me. Ship will be undergoing a dramatic redo/name change so probably is NOT in top shape :)but its fun to do a T-A in February for a change.

Just booked the NCL Star to Bermuda from NYC - 9/23/12 - Inside Cabin - $885 total and got a $200 OBC from a Latitudes VIP offer. Not too bad!

Wow! That's terrific. How did you get a $200. obc on an inside cabin? I'm Latitudes Platinum and I'm only seeing a $25. obc on an inside cabin. I thought they give up to $250. but you have to book a Haven suite for that.

Wow! That's terrific. How did you get a $200. obc on an inside cabin? I'm Latitudes Platinum and I'm only seeing a $25. obc on an inside cabin. I thought they give up to $250. but you have to book a Haven suite for that.

Yeah, I thought it was odd as well for an inside, but I received an email last week with "Exclusive Offer" in the subject and the $200 OBC. I jumped on it! It was for select Bermuda, Euorpe and Hawaii sailings. The promo codes on my invoice are: EASYFARE, LATVIP, SINGLE

Hope this helps! thanks for your solo review of the Star btw...it helps a lot.

Yeah, I thought it was odd as well for an inside, but I received an email last week with "Exclusive Offer" in the subject and the $200 OBC. I jumped on it! It was for select Bermuda, Euorpe and Hawaii sailings. The promo codes on my invoice are: EASYFARE, LATVIP, SINGLE

Hope this helps! thanks for your solo review of the Star btw...it helps a lot.

I really appreciate you sharing this, Rich. However, I am not eligible. Apparently this email went out to certain Latitudes members and was not based on membership level. It might be based on other criteria such as how much the passenger spends on board, etc., as explained by a very nice NCL rep. Given that on my last cruise was my only on board charges were for the service charge less a $5.00 credit I can see I wouldn't qualify.:D But I'm not upset given that I just did the Star and paid $449. + taxes for a single. I'm just hunting for another cruise at a similar rate. Anyway, enjoy and thanks again.

I really appreciate you sharing this, Rich. However, I am not eligible. Apparently this email went out to certain Latitudes members and was not based on membership level. It might be based on other criteria such as how much the passenger spends on board, etc., as explained by a very nice NCL rep. Given that on my last cruise was my only on board charges were for the service charge less a $5.00 credit I can see I wouldn't qualify.:D But I'm not upset given that I just did the Star and paid $449. + taxes for a single. I'm just hunting for another cruise at a similar rate. Anyway, enjoy and thanks again.

Oh that's too bad, but you are right, you got a great deal at $449. I was going to wait until the last minute for a September cruise, but this deal was too good to pass up.

Happy hunting!

Rich

RCCL Vision of The Seas Nov 23 10 Nights

I'm +55, FL Resident and Latitudes member but dont' know if that was in the equation however a Solo is $1065 total and there is a Savings Certificate valid until June 30th for $100 off cruise for an interior which results in $ 965 for the ten day cruise. Too far away for me to know whether I could go; I have many extended family responsibilities so tend to be able to go at last minute but living in Florida helps when a window of time opens up.

There looks to be a stellar deal on the Jewel of the Seas next two sailing out of Harwich... starting price is high, so must be a balcony but the SS is like 4%... worth a look-see for those near the port...

These are quite cheap through Germany 2pax rates start at £500/$800pp inside solo is £680/$1054 (both inc taxes)

thats for 2nd July, 14th no solos,

26th £480pp/£630solo but that is a disabled cabin so may not be availalbe

UK direct

Which date is this for? Anyway someone else can get the same deal as you?

I might be doing something crazy. The Mariner of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas both have amazing rates for a single for the back2back 7/14 and 7/22 sailings. I would need to overnight in Civitavecchia but a hotel is about $100 w/breakfast. With the Diamond+ balcony discount and the $275. credit I received the 2 cruises will be about. $1225. or $612.50 per 7 night cruise which would be awesome for a balcony as the insides are going for more money. The airfare is disgusting but I'd pay the same airfare if they charged the regular fare for the cruise, so I'm still saving a lot. Plus the itineraries are really nice.

I might be doing something crazy. The Mariner of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas both have amazing rates for a single for the back2back 7/14 and 7/22 sailings. I would need to overnight in Civitavecchia but a hotel is about $100 w/breakfast. With the Diamond+ balcony discount and the $275. credit I received the 2 cruises will be about. $1225. or $612.50 per 7 night cruise which would be awesome for a balcony as the insides are going for more money. The airfare is disgusting but I'd pay the same airfare if they charged the regular fare for the cruise, so I'm still saving a lot. Plus the itineraries are really nice.

You should be able to get a free hotel night for this b2b!

I have noticed all those great Europe deals, just can't pull that off.

Hi Beth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have noticed all those great Europe deals, just can't pull that off.

Hi Vince.

These are amazing deals right now for Europe. However the Med will be hot and crowded.

I am doing a B2B on the Vision (Baltics)

Yesterday on sale again and able to upgrade to OV for $120. Solo supplement 125% again.

You should be able to get a free hotel night for this b2b!
I was told that they're sold out. But I'll bet the folks who got the "free" hotel didn't get the cruise as cheap as this. So it evens out. I was able to get a hotel booked for 70 euros, anyway, so I'm not that upset. Edited by cruise pup

I was told that they're sold out. But I'll bet the folks who got the "free" hotel didn't get the cruise as cheap as this. So it evens out. I was able to get a hotel booked for 70 euros, anyway, so I'm not that upset.

Worked out ok. What hotel?

Maybe you can get transfers? I'd talk to HD or at least GSM on the first leg. You can't get if you don't ask.:rolleyes:

There are 6 of us who took advantage of this great deal, so join us. RCCL Grandeur of the Seas Marseilles to Palma Sep 3-9. I found airfare of $1034 to go with this. I am so excited!

Provence (Marseilles), France; Ajaccio, Corsica; Naples (Capri), Italy; Catania (Sicily), Italy; Valletta, Malta; Palma De Mallorca, Spain

Sailing into Valletta has been a dream of mine - one of the most spectacular ports in the world.