Rhum Runner

SugarStar00

I did a search but didn't find anything recent. Has anyone been on the Rhum Runner recently? Im thinking about booking through Princess, just curious if its worth $50pp or if I should just sit on Grande Anse beach for the day instead. I would like to see a bit more of the island than just the beach next to the pier but I dont want to spend money thats not not well spent. thanks!

• 2 months later...

Rhum Runner is a booze cruise. Lots of fun if you like Party Boats! :D

Rum flows freely. Caribe beer is sold for $2 per bottle. Music along the way to Morge Rouge Beach. On the return there's a steel drum band with limbo and conga lines, etc.

We've taken this one four times ... three of which were on Princess. It's always a FUN day for us. :D

• 10 months later...

Back from our January 2013 doing Rhum Runner once again.

Same fun as before! Only now the beer was $3. Rum was still free. The crew even brought rum punch out to those in the water at our beach stop. A very FUN time was had by all! :D

LuLu

~~~~

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know if Celebrity does this tour? Or have a link to book ourselves? This is exactly what my husband is looking for.

How interesting it does seem to have disappeared from the Celebrity excursions but seems off as is a very popular tour. contact them directly via 1(473) 440-4386 to see if still working with the cruise ships - if they are I doubt they will be able to take you individually.

Have fun whatever you do and if drinking the rum everyone remember it is strong and drink water too to alleviate the hangover which I promise you will come :D