Introduce yourself.

dja31705

I am trying to meet new Cruise Critic friends. I have cruised on 5 Carnival cruises. This is my first time actually planning a Cruise critic Group cruise. Hello new friends. How many people are from NC.

• 1 month later...

I'm from Georgia and have cruised several times. I put "Door Art" on my Suite door that has the Cruise Critic Logo on it and a pouch with pictures I shot the day before. People will stop and look and if you run into them coming or going to your cabin they will all say Howdy and then comment about having read things on this board. You cannot believe how many folks read and post here. Use double backed sticky tape to secure your door art which can be a picture or poster. There is also a Thread in this section on Door Art and what some of it looks like. Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Hi! I've only been on one cruise which was with royal caribbean. I had an absolute blast! My friend is trying to organize a big group cruise for next summer, but she has yet to contact the travel agent. I've really been urging her to do that ever since I got back! Lol

I live in ct and have gained a lot of valuable info from here :D

• 6 months later...

I'm from Toronto. I've been on 4 cruises (3 Carnival and 1 Princess). Next cruise is November 11, 2012 aboard the Ruby Princess. I love cruising! I'm hoping to book the Oasis or Allure of the Seas for next year.

I am trying to meet new Cruise Critic friends. I have cruised on 5 Carnival cruises. This is my first time actually planning a Cruise critic Group cruise. Hello new friends. How many people are from NC.

Howdy! My name is Kim from the Nation's Capital, but my father's family is from North Carolina.

My Beau introduced me to cruising and I love it. We have been on a few cruises together and hope to go on many more. We are not really attached to any particular line.... pretty much whatever piques our interest.

Good luck on your group cruise, dja!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Christine, I'm from Indianapolis ! My DH and I have sailed , NCL, RCL and DCL. Our next cruise is in 50 days on the Disney Fantasy.

I put door art on our doors and am currently wanting a magnet that says I am a CC member!

I love CC but do not know many members.

Good luck with your group cruise!

Hello from Ohio! LOVE to cruise but currently do not have any booked. Waiting on the cruises for December 2013 to open up and will probably put a deposit on one. That is a looooooong :( way off....snff...sniff...

Edited by Loves_Dogs

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Kim, I've sailed on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and NCL.

There are 15 of us ranging in age from 2 to 70 sailing on the Independence in January...it seems like such a long way off, I've become addicted to the Fort Lauderdale webcams watching the ships leave on the week-end whie I'm waiting for ours!! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello all, I have just joined Cruise Critic and have been prompted to introduce myself. Probably should have joined before we booked to get as much advice as possible but it's never too late. This is our first Celebrity Cruise and we are on Equinox sailing 2nd September. It will also be our first visit to Barcelona and we are really looking forward to it all. We fly from Cape Town on 28th August and think we have chosen the right time of year and a good cruise line. I have always wanted to cruise the Med and am being taken to celebrate a special birthday...I will leave you to work out which one!

Hello all, I have just joined Cruise Critic and have been prompted to introduce myself. Probably should have joined before we booked to get as much advice as possible but it's never too late. This is our first Celebrity Cruise and we are on Equinox sailing 2nd September. It will also be our first visit to Barcelona and we are really looking forward to it all. We fly from Cape Town on 28th August and think we have chosen the right time of year and a good cruise line. I have always wanted to cruise the Med and am being taken to celebrate a special birthday...I will leave you to work out which one!

Welcome to CC. Enjoy your cruise. I am celebrating my "special" birthday next March on a Panama Canal cruise. Be sure to come back and tell us all about your cruise. If you haven't yet, be sure to join the roll call for your cruise. You'll find a lot of information there.

Hi, I'm Kefren from Belgium and I'm totally addicted to cruising. A little more then my bank account likes actually... I've been on 2 HAL cruises (Eurodam and NA), one with colleagues and one solo. I've had a blast on both of them. Also make sure you sign up for your roll-call for your booked cruise, I've met some real nice people using it.

Hoping to book my next cruise ASAP.

• 3 months later...

I'm Cory. 37 (38 in Dec), from San Diego. I'll be embarking with a group at Pt. Canaveral, bound for Coco Cay, Charlotte Amalie, and St. Maarten. It will be my first cruise. I'm kind of a travel buff, though. Nice to get out of the city, and I do love planes, trains and automobiles (uncle works at Boeing near Seattle).

Other than travel, I like soccer, tennis and gymnastics, all NCAA. Sometimes that entails travel.