Welcome Ritual Dream Spa

Chef P

Hi. Just off Dream today and had a spa cabin. There was no "Welcome Ritual". I called before we left to inquire about it and the Carnival Rep had no idea what I was talking about. We went on day one for the spa raffle and for tour but there was no "Welcome Ritual". There was a letter in the room from the spa and spa robes and slippers in the room too.

Anyone ? :D

We are in a spa room too..no ritual just upgraded items in your goodie basket in your room, and 2 of you have access to the spa!

Cant wait..less then a week til we're there!

When do you guys fly out? We are leaving out Buffalo friday morning...Weather network says snow..here's crossin our fingers and hoping for no delays!!!

Edited by vacation_junkie

We are in a spa room too..no ritual just upgraded items in your goodie basket in your room, and 2 of you have access to the spa!

When do you guys fly out? We are leaving out Buffalo friday morning...Weather network says snow..here's crossin our fingers and hoping for no delays!!!

Woo hoo - were on the spa dcek too and I don't care if the President is there to welcome me as long as I can sink into one of those heated loungers for a nap...shortly after our meet and greet.

No welcome ritual ? ... WOW..... and Did you use the spa at all ?

We did. I loved it. The room with the heated loungers was my favorite. There was another room (intense steam) that really helped with my sinuses. The other steam room (not so intense steam) stunk like a monkey house at the zoo.(lol) It's the oriental one. I couldn't sit in there because I couldn't stand the smell. The thelassotherapy pool was nice too. It was just warm...not hot at all. The locker rooms were nice and there is a nice cool-down room too. I loved the Dream and especially enjoyed the spa cabin. My son's cabin was under the treadmills so that was a little bothersome and we could hear the weights slamming onto the floor every once in a while from my cabin. Sounded like thunder...The halls were very quiet..

We flew out of Buffalo too! Staying at a hotel near MCO tonight to fly home in morning. I heard we've got a ton of snow. Not looking forward to going back to that.

• 7 years later...
What is this goodie basket, that is left in the room? Is it free or another added expense?

Hi

Welcome to cruise critic.

You realize that this is a 7 year old thread that you dug up. In the spa cabins they do offer upgraded toiletries, similar to what might be found in hotels, as opposed to the regular bar of soap and the normal shampoo and body wash that is available in all the shower stalls.

As far as the "goodie basket"...since this is an old thread and I can't be sure of what the reference is about, it might be something that doesn't exist anymore. Years ago there would be found in all cabins a basket in the bathroom filled with promotional/sample items from various companies. Over time, the companies stopped supplying these promotional items and so they eventually stopped being provided.

hope this helps