How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

Nice. My friend is celebrating his birthday too. We are set up for early seating at dinner. If you are interested maybe we can link the reservations so we are at the same table.

We have late seating but me can all meet up at Friends of Dorothy gathering

What day is your friends birthday? Mine is on the 21st

Sent from my KFOT using Forums mobile app

We have late seating but me can all meet up at Friends of Dorothy gathering

What day is your friends birthday? Mine is on the 21st

Sent from my KFOT using Forums mobile app

His is the 27th but we are celebrating it on the ship anyway.

Hi everyone, we are in our mid-fifties and live closeby in Boca. Moved down here a couple of years ago and love being close to the ports. We've taken 38 cruises in the past and have four lined up for 2014. Our favorite lines are Celebrity, Cunard, Seabourn and Azamara. Ann and Rebecca

Ann & Rebecca, Michael & Corey ...

It would be great to get together with you all for coffee or cocktail to get to know you and discuss our cruising plans. If you are interested you may contact me ... cincdhayes at comcast dot net

David & Larry

Ann & Rebecca, Michael & Corey ...

It would be great to get together with you all for coffee or cocktail to get to know you and discuss our cruising plans. If you are interested you may contact me ... cincdhayes at comcast dot net

David & Larry

That sounds great! We'll be in contact!

• 1 month later...
I am moving to Florida, Citrus County late next year.

I was wondering how many Cruise Critic gay and Lesbian posters there are in Florida and what parts of the state they reside. Not everyone can be from Ft lauderdale nor the Miami area. Me I will be in the rural area near Crystal River and figure I can buzz down to Tampa/St Pete or venture to the big city of Ft lauderdale when I need to get away.

Just curious as to how many posters are spread throughout the state...

Looking on gay web sites, there seems to be alot of people from Brooksville....cant figure why Brooksville.

Tom

Hi, I am Geno and my partner of 14 years, Mark and I are doing our 5th Princess Cruise at the end of the month. It is a 10 day Caribbean. We moved to Tampa from Southern NJ about 10 years ago and never looked back.

I will be celebrating my birthday on the MSC Divina in Sept. Sailing with my friend and fellow ship addict Brion who lives in Homestead. After that its the Reflection next February. Would love to squeeze in a cruise in late November but boarding the dog so often is too stressful on her as well as me. But the reduced prices on the Getaway for a late Nov sailing are almost too good to pass up.........:rolleyes:

Now if only a better ship would sail out of Tampa:cool:

• 1 month later...
Keep an eye out for the friends of Dorothy or lgbt gathering they are usually at the champagne bar

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Two weeks till the Brilliance of the seas cruise!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 1 month later...

House is on the market and hope to be living in Citrus County shortly. Will be so nice to drive to Port Canaveral for Feb 12th sailing of Explorer Of The Seas! Can't wait to call Florida home.

Paul

I live on Siesta Key (Sarasota) and cruise a few times per year. Have done the gay charters several times, but now happier on mainstream voyages. My partner and I are content to leave circuit party crowds behind and enjoy the cruise. Anyone have thoughts on the difference? We always find Holland America to be gay friendly throughout.

God, I love Siesta Key. I really like the Sunday night drumming circle on the beach. We always have a great time on Celebrity or NCL. Never felt anything but respect from the crew.

Paul

Partner & I enjoy our cruises & have a few in the works.

Booked, 1st time on a Princess Cruise, Sept. 5, 2015, TA London to NYC, via Iceland. And are thinking about Azamara Nov. 2016 Dubai to Chennai, India

Sailing MSC Divina in Sept for my birthday.

End of Nov on NCL Getaway

March on NCL Sun out of Tampa

Nov 2016 first Caribbean sailing of NCL Escape.

I am under the impression MSC may bring a second ship into Florida next year to fill the absence of the Divina headed for Europe. If another ship does come in I will plan on booking it.

At some point I need to get on Regal Princess but that may have to wait till the 1st qtr of 2016.

Princess is my cruise line of choice but enjoy mixing it up with other lines and styles of ships. Even considering Costa Deliziosa for Feb 2016....get my Italian on:D:D:D

Citrus County says hello to all you Floridians out there.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Gulfport, Fl here. Located just south of St. Petersburg,Fl

LOVE it here, a small town feel connected to a larger city. Very artsy too. Moved here 4 years ago from Chicago and will never go back up north.

Nov 2014 will be sailing on Princess, but have only been on Royal and RSVP before.

Can you say paradise?

• 2 weeks later...

Riverview here!

My partner and I just moved from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa. Kinda sucks not being close to the FL and MIA ports, but hey we do have a newly renovated ship(Carnival Sunshine)here close by at Port Canaveral. We're canceling our Allure of the Seas(September 2014) to swap it for the Carnival Sunshine 2014. We're still deciphering whether or not choosing between August or September and we're very interested in the Scenic Ocean-view cabins. Has anyone ever booked one of these cabin types? Also, anyone looking to sail around that time next year and wouldn't mind hanging out, we would love the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just moved to Riverview from Tampa. It's a hop, skip, and a jump away. My partner, myself and another couple will be on the Sunshine in September. We had a scenic ocean view room on the Liberty. It was a pretty cool view with the large window.