Nellies Beach New Cabanas Labadee Photos

Elizanessie

QTMichele, thank you for your review and pix of the cabanas...we were only able to secure a Hilltop cabana and am hoping its not too overly shady or too far the beach. My question only because i didn't see it in your review....is there an electrical outlet in the cabana? We want to take our MP3 player/small speakers and it would be great if we can plug in. Can you remember if there was one?

QTMichele, thank you for your review and pix of the cabanas...we were only able to secure a Hilltop cabana and am hoping its not too overly shady or too far the beach. My question only because i didn't see it in your review....is there an electrical outlet in the cabana? We want to take our MP3 player/small speakers and it would be great if we can plug in. Can you remember if there was one?

You're welcome. :)

Yes, there is an outlet in the cabana. I didn't post a picture, but it's in the back corner of the cabana (at least in ours and others I've seen.

Michelle

We have a standard cabana on Nellies beach Are they far from the water Do they look like they get sun

"Standard" cabanas weren't available when we booked, so this is a new "class," if that's from Royal's website. My link below goes to my review which has several pictures from Nellie's Beach, but I couldn't tell you what is "standard." There were cabanas on the beach (but I would think these would be called "beach cabanas"???) and there were cabanas on a little rocky peninsula (maybe those are "standard," but I could see them being called "over the water" as well). I'm sorry I can't answer your question with certainty.

I wrote about the cabanas in my review, starting at post 98.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1578035&page=3

• 2 months later...

Were any of these cabanas right on the beach/sand? Id like one only if my little kids could be able to play on the sand right in front of it while I lounge in the cabana :)

Also, would they be strict about keeping it at 6 people even if 2 would be children and not even really in it at all....I suspect my 11 and 13 year old will be off doing other things or in the water and Im thinking of inviting my sister to split the cost with me which would technically put me over the 6 limit.

• 1 year later...

We rented an over the water cabana and we are also doing the dragons breath zipline. Our Zipline time is 10 am and our ship gets in at 9. Do you think we have time to go to the cabanas first then get to the zipline to make our 10 am zipline spot? how far is the dragons breath zipline to Nellies beach?