How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look at the number of views as compared to the number of posts......zowie!

Lots of interest since I started it way back when.

Have yet to meet anyone on a cruise....maybe in the near future.

Leaving on the Royal Princess on Nov 3rd

Sailing Coral Princess on Feb 10, 2014

Sailing NCL Breakaway on Sept 13, 2014

Sailing Celebrity Reflection on Feb 7, 2015

Maybe I'll see you on board!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My partner Chuck and I have finally decided to move to Florida from Connecticut. We have decided to put cruising on hold for a time to get established in a new home and new state. We have decided on Pine Ridge Estates in Beverly Hills, close to family and we like the area. We hope to be out of here by spring 2014, if all goes right. The idea of driving to the port(s) is wonderful, like we do up here. Can't wait to get a new life and meet some new, hopefully future cruise friends?

Paul

My partner and I just moved from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa. Kinda sucks not being close to the FL and MIA ports, but hey we do have a newly renovated ship(Carnival Sunshine)here close by at Port Canaveral. We're canceling our Allure of the Seas(September 2014) to swap it for the Carnival Sunshine 2014. We're still deciphering whether or not choosing between August or September and we're very interested in the Scenic Ocean-view cabins. Has anyone ever booked one of these cabin types? Also, anyone looking to sail around that time next year and wouldn't mind hanging out, we would love the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we will almost be neighbors, let me know if I can be of any help in the transition. Driving to the various ports in Florida sure beats flying!!!!!

Thanks RMS for the offer. This will be a very big change for us and knowing someone in the area lending their expertise really is appreciated.

• 1 month later...

We're in the Tampa area in the winter months, but Apr-Oct we're on Cape Cod. I could NOT live here year round! In fact, we're considering selling here and staying on the Cape year round...Fla is just NOT for everyone! We're sailing on the Emerald Princess Feb 7. I've posted on the Roll Call Board, but no responses. Anyone sailing with us!?!?!?!?

Hi All,

Couple in mid 50's here usually cruise with RCCL or Princess, interested in trying HAL or Celebrity. Comments/suggestions appreciated! ;)

We've done 70 cruises, and Celebrity is our favorite cruise line. The Solstice class of ships is great. BTW, we are in Deerfield Beach,

We are, got three of us going for my birthday.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Nice. My friend is celebrating his birthday too. We are set up for early seating at dinner. If you are interested maybe we can link the reservations so we are at the same table.