What is the Quest game I hear about on Royal Caribbean?

Snorkel Mom

• 2 weeks later...

I would tell you. But then I would have to kill you. And that would just be messy.

BTW - it's on some NCL ships too. We participated on the Sun this past January. And it's definitely NOT to be missed if you are "of age" and it's offered on your sailing.

• 2 weeks later...

Just be relaxed that night - a drink or two in you won't hurt, and go in ready to have a great time. Once you experience it you'll see why none of us can/will tell you. It is worth it though and guaranteed to have you laughing away.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was looking this up for my relatives and came across a good description of it on youtube. Be sure to watch the video! :D

The rules of the game. Teams of 4, one person must be a male. Basically it's a form of a scavenger hunt - but with a twist. Points are awarded in this form - 1st person to arrive with the items gets 10 points. 2nd person - 5 points. 3rd person - 3 points. Everyone after that get's 1 point. When you arrive to the cruise director (the one on the microphone), you are to present your number and show him the items. Once that item is pronounced 'CLOSED', no more can be accepted.

• 1 month later...

I would lone to participate in The Quest on our upcoming cruise on RCCL Mariner, but my shy DH will not want to participate. Can we still go without him being dragged up on stage or being pressured to remove clothing etc? I would like to experience it, but don't want him to be uncomfortable.

Your shy DH can absolutely go without having to participate! Our first time, our group was really into it and my husband and another friends' husband wanted to go but just watch. They videoed and laughed till they cried! All the while sitting with all of us. No pressure to join in at all! Have a great time!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, this sounds like brill fun!!!!!

Can you give us any clues or suggestions of items which would prove useful to such a game? (Apart from mens undies!) I was in the Brownies, and like to 'be prepared'!!! ;)

Judi x

I would lone to participate in The Quest on our upcoming cruise on RCCL Mariner, but my shy DH will not want to participate. Can we still go without him being dragged up on stage or being pressured to remove clothing etc? I would like to experience it, but don't want him to be uncomfortable.

..just hang in the back of the lounge away from the action & you should be fine. Many guests show up just to watch the hysterics..great after a few drinks! Game goes by several names..depending on which cruise line you're sailing on. I hosted the event on the 'Regent Rainbow' years ago when a member of the cruise staff - called the 'Regent Riot'..my fave part of the job..!!