Triumph Cabin 2444 Pictures

Cruzman

sau3734, Don't upgrade unless they're going to give you a balcony. That's my advice anyway. lol This cabin is excellent. Two big windows and a lot of floor space. You'll be close to the aft stairs and elevators and, at least on our cruise, they weren't usually busy.

We actually made the bedding arrangements after dinner each evening, then put everything back in it's place before we left for breakfast in the morning. I don't think the cabin steward even knew we were doing it, lol.

Did you think what you were doing (placing the mattresses on the floor) was wrong, and that's why you put the beds back where they were meant to be each morning?

I appreciate the share of some of the photos; however, I wish you had not shared about your 'bedding arrangements'. I really didn't need to know in advance that the bed I'm about to sleep on was subjected to the nastiness of sitting on the floor. Yes, I know there was the nastiness of you and others sleeping on top of the bed but that I've known about all my life as a frequent traveler. The bed on the dirty floor is another matter--thanks for nothing (except for some of the photos).

gumballz...thanks for sharing your video, and the other info as well...Sea Turtle...what difference does it make if he felt he was wrong, or that maybe he didn't want the room steward to do any extra work...as far as putting the bottom of the mattress on the floor, get over it. Why such negativity when someone was only trying to share their experiences....Do you think it was wrong for him to do this? Oh, never mind, I'm sure your answer will be just another negative thought.

Did you think what you were doing (placing the mattresses on the floor) was wrong, and that's why you put the beds back where they were meant to be each morning?

I appreciate the share of some of the photos; however, I wish you had not shared about your 'bedding arrangements'. I really didn't need to know in advance that the bed I'm about to sleep on was subjected to the nastiness of sitting on the floor. Yes, I know there was the nastiness of you and others sleeping on top of the bed but that I've known about all my life as a frequent traveler. The bed on the dirty floor is another matter--thanks for nothing (except for some of the photos).

Jeez, sounds like a turtle got a sea urchin up his b__t!:eek:

i am also booked in 2444 on the victory. they tell me that the triumph and victory are sister ships...

yes the triump and Victory are sister ships but that dont mean anything.

Liberty, Conquest and Glory are all sister ships too- but the glory features a twin bed and a different confrigeration compared to the other two cabins.

And this cabin on the new Splendor is goingto be a 6B

Does anyone know if there somewhere I can go to see pics of my cabin if I have the room #?

webshots

cruiseclues

goggle your ship and cabin #

go to the cabin selection board and search your number.

basically most cabins look exactly the same- only a very few cabins are different from the others

Note for Flander...did you take pictures of cabin 2444 on your recent Triumph cruise...please let us know and post if you did. thanks

huh? who is flander?

the pics on post 1 are recent photos of 2444-- cant get much more recent then what it is

Sea Turtle...what difference does it make if he felt he was wrong, or that maybe he didn't want the room steward to do any extra work...as far as putting the bottom of the mattress on the floor, get over it. Why such negativity when someone was only trying to share their experiences....Do you think it was wrong for him to do this? Oh, never mind, I'm sure your answer will be just another negative thought.

It was simply a curious minds type of question, and certainly not a challenge of OPs integrity. He did what he did. I just found the practice not so sanitary. So for asking a question and making a statement that makes me a negative person? Wow, message boarding can be so painful. :rolleyes: I enjoyed the photos of the cabin, and offered up a thank you to OP so my post was not unbalanced as you suggest.

I still don’t understand why a couple would knowingly book a 1A non-convertible cabin but this I will just continue to ponder.

Enjoy the day, jamon. Oh yea, and you as well, albertiger. :)

I still don’t understand why a couple would knowingly book a 1A non-convertible cabin but this I will just continue to ponder. . :)

Mostly because they believe the pics they see from certain ships and think this is what they all look like.

Not all ships have the twin bed confrigeration.. but they beleive what they read oan message boards. Liberty, conquest have this 1A as an awesome cabin which features two twin beds on the floor= not the non convertible cabin although that is the way it is advertised.

People will take this cabin as a means to take a cruise for a cheaper price.

i am going on the victory cruise to canada and i have room 2444. I was told by carnival that it is the same type of room that is on the triumph. Does anybody know if that is correct. I think the room is fantastic for a single traveler and thanks so much for posting the pics.

I have learned from CCer's that the Victory and Triumph have the same room configuration for 2444 and 2445. This is from folks who have stayed in the rooms on the Victory.

As for why a couple would cruise in a 1A? Price! 2 Big Windows! 'nuf said.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I can't speak for Splendor, I was in a far forward cabin on Glory a few years ago and felt no motion at all. I think it purely depends on sea conditions.

This October, I'll be in another 1A, with portholes, on Dream and am really looking forward to the wonderful experience. I'll be far forward as well.

These cabins are wonderful with the roominess...and having a porthole is a great added bonus!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I saw this room on our October 31st cruise during our cabin crawl. Notwithstanding being listed as a "inside" room, this room has two large windows. Notwithstanding being listed as an upper/lower, this room had a normal Carnival king size (two beds together) bed. This room was huge. Tons more square feet than my aft extended balcony room. We had thirty people walking around in this room. I was so impressed that I booked it for my wife and I on 2/15/14. Larger Outside room for a 1A price. Loving it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
I saw this room on our October 31st cruise during our cabin crawl. Notwithstanding being listed as a "inside" room, this room has two large windows. Notwithstanding being listed as an upper/lower, this room had a normal Carnival king size (two beds together) bed. This room was huge. Tons more square feet than my aft extended balcony room. We had thirty people walking around in this room. I was so impressed that I booked it for my wife and I on 2/15/14. Larger Outside room for a 1A price. Loving it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

Golfing Dan, I just switched to this room today from a square interior on Upper Level. We had booked early saver and did not think we could switch to a lower category, but we did and saved $10 per person plus got $100 shore excursion credit! My GF and I thought the two windows and couch were worth sleeping apart at night, but you are saying it is a king now! If that is the case, we hit the jackpot.