The SLAMO Virtual Cruise - Continued

LauraS

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Chuck! Doing well... Going on our 25th cruise this weekend on Carnival Dream. Then... retiring at the end of June. Looking forward to our first cruise in 3 years and then 'having the Summer off'. How about you?

Hi Chuck! Doing well... Going on our 25th cruise this weekend on Carnival Dream. Then... retiring at the end of June. Looking forward to our first cruise in 3 years and then 'having the Summer off'. How about you?

Doing OK. We have gotten a few cruises in! Are you on FB? (Same question for you Puppy)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Old threads never die or is it never dye an old thread, I always get that cornfused.

Hope everyone is doing well, we are still cruising and laughing every day!

NEWTOCC for POTUS IN 2016!

Old threads never die or is it never dye an old thread, I always get that cornfused.

Hope everyone is doing well, we are still cruising and laughing every day!

NEWTOCC for POTUS IN 2016!

Well won't ya Lookie who graced us with a sail thru:D

It is very good to 'see' you Newt.

Hey, Newt! So glad to see you here.

J & I are sailing on a B2B on Century in a week -- boarding 2/15 with our grandson to celebrate his 8th birthday, dropping him off and staying on for 2/23 for our un-iversary (there's no leap year day this year). Get home 3/3. We can definitely use some sunshine and Max's smile will be a major part of that, though I'm sure we'll be exhausted after 8 nights with him. Say hi to Cloud and hug each other for us!

Since a few lines are changing their smoking policies, we might be able to extend beyond X in the future and maybe sail out of Baltimore again. It would be so much easier to skip the long drive to NY or the flight to FL or San Juan! Our next grandson, the eldest in Baltimore area, will be 8 in Sept and we may be able to take him in August for a birthday cruise -- we'll offer it, anyhow. So maybe RCCL out of Baltimore somewhere in there. Or possibly Summit out of NJ again. We'll see.

Oh, hey, Newt? That light bulb thingie is on every one of my posts in your honor. Just so you know.

S

Oh, this is a great ship!

Yes it is! In case any one cruises thru, we do have our own FB pg too, if any are there also.

Cat, next weekend we are going to Texarkana for the Run The Line Half, then the Rock n Roll Half in Dallas the end of March.

Edited by wallie5446