Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a cruiser doing? :p

That sort of sing-song is stereotypical to a certain small segment.. young, Asian girls. No one else. Picking young Asian girls to do that on NCL when they have a plethora of ethnicities and plenty of guys is akin to serving friend chicken, collard greens, and watermelon at a NAACP meeting... there is nothing wrong with it, but it certainly has racial overtones.

People of all ethnicities are janitors and room cleaners..... the fact that you believe that only people of the third world are such sounds like you have some sort of inner racial bias yourself that you need to work on.

OMG ....people are nuts! ALL I wanted to do was say that NCL promotes washing of hands and the employees squirt you with sanitizing gel at every turn. That was my ONLY message. They do what they can to make the guests aware of being/staying clean. It has NOTHING to do with what ethnicity they are! These employees chose their jobs .... I'm sure in part for going to ports all over the world!

Just off Oasis today. We were walking through Central Park admiring the beautiful plants our first day and saw an older teen boy eating an apple. He spit out what looked to be a wad of apple skin into his hand and proceeded to toss it into the plants by the Rising Tide bar before continuing on with his folks!!!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

That sort of sing-song is stereotypical to a certain small segment.. young, Asian girls. No one else. Picking young Asian girls to do that on NCL when they have a plethora of ethnicities and plenty of guys is akin to serving friend chicken, collard greens, and watermelon at a NAACP meeting... there is nothing wrong with it, but it certainly has racial overtones.

People of all ethnicities are janitors and room cleaners..... the fact that you believe that only people of the third world are such sounds like you have some sort of inner racial bias yourself that you need to work on.

Are you kidding?

Adult woman walking down hall, cleaning out her snot with no hankie and then rubbing her hand on banister. I wonder how often that goes on?

Oh my goodness that is absolutely sick prob shouldn't even touch banisters on the ship or if we do at the least carry some Germenix to rub on our hands afterwards yuck!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh my goodness that is absolutely sick prob shouldn't even touch banisters on the ship or if we do at the least carry some Germenix to rub on our hands afterwards yuck!

I don't touch anything I don't have to ... anywhere. People are disgusting!

I push buttons with a knuckle, and use the back of my hand on stair railings, to steady myself and for safety. If I stumble I can quickly turn my hand to grip the rail.

Last summer, Explorer of the Seas, just after 10 p.m. on deck 8 ( I think) 2 boys, aged 13 or 14 perhaps decided to streak stark naked down the corridors. Must have been a dare! Their mates were cheering them on from the far, far, far end. They just had a baseball cap each to cover their private parts.

Unfortunately for them, they literally bumped into my wife. I was very impressed how she managed to snatch BOTH caps away from them and sent them their merry ways! To much holler from their friends....

Best part was that the cruise director the next night made an announcement on stage that "there had been a naughty incident last night involving two of our younger guests. We sent them to the small claims court..."

Sorry, I am missing something in your analysis. You don't consider the robe appropriate to put on after getting out of the pool or hot tub because you call it a "bath robe"? So if you haven't taken a bath it is not appropriate wear? I have to disagree, if you are coming out of water, whether a pool, a beach,a hot tub, or a shower, a robe is an appropriate garment to wear no matter what you call it.

Okay, I see I'm not the only one who was thinking that!

Tom

Could you tell where security took him? Back on the ship or off it? I told my DH about this, and he said he hoped they took the guy back on the ship and made sure he was the last one off.

If at sea, they could have put him in a cell, yes, they do have them, or they could have put him in his cabin with a guard outside. I doubt that they would have thrown him overboard on a line and trolled for sharks, but it's a thought!

Tom

That's is awful but lol funny to sounds like something juvenile boys would do.

Years ago walking back from the beach, a young man with his mates dropped his towel to reveal all he owned, in front of my then teenage daughter. Her reaction, not shock or horror just if that's all you've got put the towel back on. We got in our car and left him to deal with his mates who were giving him a roasting.

Years ago walking back from the beach, a young man with his mates dropped his towel to reveal all he owned, in front of my then teenage daughter. Her reaction, not shock or horror just if that's all you've got put the towel back on. We got in our car and left him to deal with his mates who were giving him a roasting.

Ah, she had the perfect reply to that situation. The only thing that could have made her reply even better was to point and laugh at the same time! My congratulations to her, and to you for raising such a smart young lady!

Tom

Ah, she had the perfect reply to that situation. The only thing that could have made her reply even better was to point and laugh at the same time! My congratulations to her, and to you for raising such a smart young lady!

Tom

In the UK exposing yourself is a criminal offence.

Not the worst thing I've seen, just something funny.

DH and I were at the bar drinking some soda (we aren't big alcohol drinkers) and this girl comes up dripping wet from the pool and asks why we got Coca Cola instead of alcohol. We told her we weren't big drinkers. Her response? "Ohhhh. You must smoke a LOT of weed then."

We just laughed and said "nope. not really into weed either."

Not the worst thing I've seen, just something funny.

DH and I were at the bar drinking some soda (we aren't big alcohol drinkers) and this girl comes up dripping wet from the pool and asks why we got Coca Cola instead of alcohol. We told her we weren't big drinkers. Her response? "Ohhhh. You must smoke a LOT of weed then."

We just laughed and said "nope. not really into weed either."

About 10 years ago we were on a P&O ship with my wifes parents.

In the buffet there was a fridge with cakes in that you literally had to really stretch down to get the cakes.

This lady came and she was probably around 4 feet 10 inches and whe she bent in she fell into the fridge onto all the cakes with her feet sticking up into the air.

Her husband had to pull her out and the waiters replaced the cakes.

It looked like something out of candid camera it was so funny.