Drinks in basic Allegrissimo package?

flahagan

Can anyone tell me what types of beers, wines, mixed drinks, etc. are available with the basic Allegrissimo drink package?

I wish I could see some sort of menu with everything listed - is there a thread on here that has this?

Just wondering if things like Blue Moon or Stella Artois beer, non-premium brand martinis or cosmopolitans, tropical drinks, etc. are included.

Thanks for any help - the MSC website isn't very forthcoming with details.

For some reason search is not working. But I found my previous post.

Here are the bar menus. You need premium package for drinks with a red asterisk.

http://www.gaycruisepictures.com/divinabarlist/divinabar.html

If looking for real fruit juice and veggie drinks, the hidden gem is in the gym/spa area. They have a juice bar.. Only one place other I found fresh squeeze oj at one of the main pool bar, starboard side.

Edited by Bosjoe

Thanks, Bosjoe. So no OJ in the buffet or MDR at breakfast? That's different. But thank you for the link to the bar menus. Looks like we'll do just fine with the Allegrissimo Escape vouchers - the website said the available drinks were the same as the Allegro Classic. I am SO excited to see this ship!!!

We've been to Italy four times - once on a Med cruise, the others independent land trips - and I can't wait to get a "taste" of it again.

Thanks, Bosjoe. So no OJ in the buffet or MDR at breakfast? That's different. But thank you for the link to the bar menus. Looks like we'll do just fine with the Allegrissimo Escape vouchers - the website said the available drinks were the same as the Allegro Classic. I am SO excited to see this ship!!!

We've been to Italy four times - once on a Med cruise, the others independent land trips - and I can't wait to get a "taste" of it again.

I was referring to fresh squeeze juice. Regular juice us available in the MDR and buffet.

Edited by Bosjoe

Here are the bar menus. You need premium package for drinks with a red asterisk.

If looking for real fruit juice and veggie drinks, the hidden gem is in the gym/spa area. They have a juice bar.. Only one place other I found fresh squeeze oj at one of the main pool bar, starboard side.

So if I drink Grey Goose or Effen Vodka I would have to order the premium package for a martini as an example?

So if I drink Grey Goose or Effen Vodka I would have to order the premium package for a martini as an example?

That is correct, I use Grey Goose, so I had to get the premium package. If you do get the premium package make sure you tell them what brand to use in your drinks. Same thing with Tequila, I like Patron this was under premium.

That is correct, I use Grey Goose, so I had to get the premium package. If you do get the premium package make sure you tell them what brand to use in your drinks. Same thing with Tequila, I like Patron this was under premium.

Bosjoe... you have just become my new best friend on here!!! LOL!

Thanks Bosjoe for such great insight and pics regarding the bar menu onboard. One quick question- Is regular Jack Daniels included in the basic Allegrissimo package? I notice they have Jack Black Label under the premium spirits, but no mention on any menu of plain Jack.

Thanks!

Tony

Thanks Bosjoe for such great insight and pics regarding the bar menu onboard. One quick question- Is regular Jack Daniels included in the basic Allegrissimo package? I notice they have Jack Black Label under the premium spirits, but no mention on any menu of plain Jack.

Thanks!

Tony

Regular jack is available, as a friend was having jack and cokes, he had the regular package.

So would the canned beers be included in the Classic package? It only states draft beer in the description. I noticed that there were red asterisks next to what was in the premium package.

Thanks!

Bosjoe, is the OJ at the juice bar an extra fee also?

Yes all drinks at the juice bar charge a fee. They use fresh fruits, vegetables, honey's milk etc. These are included in both drink packages.

Also there is no Alcohol at this bar. :) It was funny the first day when the server came over while I was going through the menu and said sir there are no alcohol drinks here. I had a chuckle.

If better wines are your preference, then the premium package is the way to go. Yes its over $10 more, but gives you a better selections of wines at dinner. I do not have a MDR wine list. I had 2 glasses of Conundrum wine at dinner, which is $11 per glass, and not to mention the nicolas feuillatte champagne I got into after mid-week. :)

Edited by Bosjoe

So would the canned beers be included in the Classic package? It only states draft beer in the description. I noticed that there were red asterisks next to what was in the premium package.

Thanks!

That I am not sure. They are included with the premium which I had. The people I got to know where drinking mixed drinks and not beer, they had the classic.

Edited by Bosjoe

From a sales rep at MSC, here is a list of beers from last summer, she said only draft is available in the basic package. This is the med list and the beers will be different she couldn't find the Carib list. 3avuhysy.jpgu6e4u4a9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! Guess I'll have to get the premium package!

No Problem, just noticed your name, I think you are in the secret rebel group MSC Divina 10/4/2014

Funny we are all here looking at the drink packages, i also just noticed Tony asking about Jack.

One other note if you do not know. Make sure you order your drink packages before your cruise. I think online booking closes around 5 days prior. This will save you 15% then getting it while on board. Also when you order prior, you do not pay for it upfront, it will be on your ship account.

One other note if you do not know. Make sure you order your drink packages before your cruise. I think online booking closes around 5 days prior. This will save you 15% then getting it while on board. Also when you order prior, you do not pay for it upfront, it will be on your ship account.

Also it will count to your points for the MSC club, every $200 spent onboard is one point.

Two questions. . .

When I pulled up the actual bar menus, Absolut is listed as a non-premium vodka. Is Absolut included in the basic package? and the voucher package?

Also, if it is $57 per day, do you have to order it for all 7 days?

Funny thing is for one leg of my b2b, the premium drink package is going to cost me more than the cruise. Hahahaha!!

I am a moderate drinker (4 - 5 per day, most but not all days) and while I like Keitel One, etc. Absolut would suit me fine while the other basic vodkas are not acceptable.

Thanks for any answers.

Fun

Two questions. . .

When I pulled up the actual bar menus, Absolut is listed as a non-premium vodka. Is Absolut included in the basic package? and the voucher package?

Funny thing is for one leg of my b2b, the premium drink package is going to cost me more than the cruise. Hahahaha!!

I am a moderate drinker (4 - 5 per day, most but not all days) and while I like Keitel One, etc. Absolut would suit me fine while the other basic vodkas are not acceptable.

Thanks for any answers.

Fun

You can only get it for the full 7 days. Absolute is included in the basic and vouchers.

You can only get it for the full 7 days. Absolute is included in the basic and vouchers.

Thanks. I think basic is good enough for me. I don't think I need to pay an additional $91 for water in my room or pastries, which I try not to eat.

Will try to reserve it when I get closer to my date. I went to my reservation and i couldn't reserve it. Is it b/c my cruise is not completely paid for? or is it too far away from cruise date (09/27)

Also, if I get vouchers, do they expire at the end of the cruise or can I use my vouchers thru out my back to back?

Thanks again.

Two questions. . .

Thanks for any answers.

Fun

I did a little spreadsheet with the prices and found that even at 5 drinks a day, plus 2 bottles of water, 2 cappuccino or red bulls and 1 gelato every day the premium pays for itself. Now I did drink the Johnny walker blue 4 times in my theoretical drinking, so that did raise the price.