Msc divina - pillows and debit cards

RNELL

I WILL BE LEAVING ON JUNE 24, 2O17 ON MSC DIVINA.

I AM CONCERNED ABOUT PROBLEMS USING MY DEBIT CARD TO SET UP MY ON BOARD ACCOUNT. I HEARD MSC WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING IT TO WORK BECAUSE

OF SAILING IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS? ALSO, I HEARD THAT THE PILLOWS ON THE DIVINA ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN HARDLY SLEEP ON THEM. ANYONE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PILLOWS?

I NEED TO KNOW IF I NEED TO BRING MY OWN PILLOW.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT OUR CRUISE, SO I AM TRYING TO GET AHEAD OF AS MANY PROBLEMS AS I CAN.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 70s NIGHT, I THINK I WILL DRESS UP IN A 70s COSTUME. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MANY PEOPLE DRESS UP?

THANK YOU

I believe they have improved the pillows. As to debit cards, it is never a good idea on any line. I don't think it has anything to do with international waters, because other ships sail the Caribbean and don't have this problem. It might be because MSC bills through a bank in Paris. Best to ask your MSC questions on the MSC board here at CC, under Cruise Lines A-O. EM

I WILL BE LEAVING ON JUNE 24, 2O17 ON MSC DIVINA.

I AM CONCERNED ABOUT PROBLEMS USING MY DEBIT CARD TO SET UP MY ON BOARD ACCOUNT. I HEARD MSC WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING IT TO WORK BECAUSE

OF SAILING IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS? ALSO, I HEARD THAT THE PILLOWS ON THE DIVINA ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN HARDLY SLEEP ON THEM. ANYONE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PILLOWS?

I NEED TO KNOW IF I NEED TO BRING MY OWN PILLOW.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT OUR CRUISE, SO I AM TRYING TO GET AHEAD OF AS MANY PROBLEMS AS I CAN.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 70s NIGHT, I THINK I WILL DRESS UP IN A 70s COSTUME. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MANY PEOPLE DRESS UP?

THANK YOU

Debit card for travel expenses? Rookie mistake! Get a travel savvy credit card with no foreign transaction fees and trip protection insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you to everyone who warned me about using debit cards. I WILL NOT BE USING MY DEBIT CARD. Again, thank you to evevryone who stopped me from making that big mistake.

I had no issues using a credit card. My traveling companion used cash on her account. No issues with either method. The pillows are fine. Some dress for 70s night. The crew really dresses for it. Get a drink coupon booklet. Gelato is the perfect afternoon snack. Pizza in the buffet is an experience. Don't order the Indian vegetarian dinner- the peas are hard as rocks- or the super salty egg sauce pasta- or the ravioli with brown gravy. You should be OK with the seafood dishes. And if you are southern, there are no grits and 'semolina' ain't grits! English and Americans are a minority, so embrace the diversity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums