Viking Travel Documents - PDF Format

TravelBugM

We are booked on Viking's Rhine Getaway next June. I've just received a PDF version of our travel documents with all the details included in the hard copy version that are typically sent 3 weeks ahead. Only the specific hotel and transfer information is missing if being arranged by Viking.

As we are not doing a pre or post extension or transfers through Viking, everything is there including the detailed itinerary, life on board, tipping suggestions, dining, dress, etc.

Very nice to have this information so far in advance. My mom who is joining us for this cruise will just love all this information.

Nice touch Viking!

Fabulous idea! Hope they're introducing it for all their cruises! Having the info about excursions - especially the optional ones - would make planning on the passenger end SO much easier!!!

Thanks for sharing this with us - something to look forward to regarding next year's cruise especially since its a new one for Viking and can't learn any specifics until the spring when the first CC passengers return with reviews and info!

Our cruise with Viking is next June but have not received the email you mention. Have you paid your trip in full? Our final payment not due for a few more weeks so wondering if we need to have trip paid in full to receive email?? I hope so!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app