Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Hi, I just booked today a 14night back to back Alaskan cruise on the Coral Princess,for July 23,2012.. Even tho I am paying a large single supplement,the $1287.00(including all port fees and taxes) for 14 nights for my own inside guarantee cabin,I thought this was a pretty good deal. I booked with the cruise website that has compete in it. Maybe some other singles or solos would think this was a good deal too. This is a private sale thru Princess for past passengers for a couple of Alaskan sailings.

Hi, I just booked today a 14night back to back Alaskan cruise on the Coral Princess,for July 23,2012.. Even tho I am paying a large single supplement,the $1287.00(including all port fees and taxes) for 14 nights for my own inside guarantee cabin,I thought this was a pretty good deal. I booked with the cruise website that has compete in it. Maybe some other singles or solos would think this was a good deal too. This is a private sale thru Princess for past passengers for a couple of Alaskan sailings.

I think that is a great deal! Less than $100 per night is very good for a solo in my opinion. What is the departure port?

You got a GREAT deal:)....2 weeks for less than 1300.00?

Congratulations:)

I'm in Phoenix, Az. I figure I'm going to have to fly to Miami if I take a carribean cruise. I saw the epic and it looked cool because of its single area seperated from the rest of the ship. I have two weeks vacation I have to use by the end of August and I'm thinking of a taking a cruise at that time. I want to find a good deal and not have to fork out double because of the single supplement. I like the fact that the studio cabins on the Epic are cheaper but I think the next cruise on the Epic is after August. I might just take your idea...schedule vacation and see if the prices drop last minute, but if I do that, don't I risk plane ticket prices increasing?

Celebrity and Royal have reduced solo supplements on their Tuesday specials. I have 125% solo supplement on Vision next month.

XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf (application/pdf Object)

rci_sales_event.pdf (application/pdf Object)

Fantastic deal for Alaska. Well done:D

Celebrity and Royal have reduced solo supplements on their Tuesday specials. I have 125% solo supplement on Vision next month.

XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf (application/pdf Object)

rci_sales_event.pdf (application/pdf Object)

Fantastic deal for Alaska. Well done:D

Sometimes the single supplement is even lower when you go to book.

I am going on the Brilliance of the Seas on Nov 2 to San Juan from Cape Liberty and it is 1178 for one person for a balcony if you live in NJ. I'm not sure what the other states are that qualify for a 200 discount. This price is still valid as per some of the sites I checked.

Thanks to all for your kind words of congradulations on my Alaska cruise. For your info. this July back to back sailing is from Vancouver,Canada. Got a decent airline price thru WestJet Airline. Anyone out there ever flown on this airline?

Thanks to all for your kind words of congradulations on my Alaska cruise. For your info. this July back to back sailing is from Vancouver,Canada. Got a decent airline price thru WestJet Airline. Anyone out there ever flown on this airline?

I've booked my first flight on WestJet thru Celebrity for next month too. I'm picturing Canada's version of Southwest.

I am going on the Brilliance of the Seas on Nov 2 to San Juan from Cape Liberty and it is 1178 for one person for a balcony if you live in NJ. I'm not sure what the other states are that qualify for a 200 discount. This price is still valid as per some of the sites I checked.

This is very tempting. Airfare isn't great but there's one AA flight back in the evening. I can always cab over to a hotel, check my bag (they'll no it's too early for rooms to be ready) in the am and hang out until it's time to leave. When I did check in and it was too early for my room I told the pool staff I didn't have a room key card yet they were fine with it.

I spoke to my t/a. I was able to get in on this as a 55+ special and I also got the Diamond+ balcony discount which is another $225. off so it's a really good deal. Anytime you get a balcony as a single for under $1,000. is a good deal.

This is very tempting. Airfare isn't great but there's one AA flight back in the evening. I can always cab over to a hotel, check my bag (they'll no it's too early for rooms to be ready) in the am and hang out until it's time to leave. When I did check in and it was too early for my room I told the pool staff I didn't have a room key card yet they were fine with it.

There is also a small shop to the left coming out of the in town pier, maybe a half block or so down the street on the left. Charge of I believe $5. That way you can explore San Juan.

Brilliance of the Seas docks at the Pan American Pier which is not in Old San Juan. There is next to nothing in the pier area. You might want to see if Royal offers an express baggage service to the airport. They take your bags to the airport in the am and the bags are routed through to your final destination. This service is available on Carnival for about $20 per bag. Not sure about RC.

Brilliance of the Seas docks at the Pan American Pier which is not in Old San Juan. There is next to nothing in the pier area. You might want to see if Royal offers an express baggage service to the airport. They take your bags to the airport in the am and the bags are routed through to your final destination. This service is available on Carnival for about $20 per bag. Not sure about RC.
Thanks, but I'll be just fine heading over to a hotel for the day. I've been to OSJ several times so I would prefer to relax at the beach and/or a pool for the day. I can leave my luggage with the bell captain so there's no need to send the luggage ahead. Besides, it would look suspicious arriving at a hotel without luggage.;) I hated to do it but I booked the airfare since there was only one flight leaving after the morning that was under $200. and I wanted to make sure to get a seat. Not watch all the rates lower later on. Edited by cruise pup

Do all Royal ships dock at Pan Am? I know AOS did. Sorry for the wrong information for that particular ship. In clarification, if you dock in town, the service is available.

Edited by yellowbird23

Thanks, but I'll be just fine heading over to a hotel for the day. I've been to OSJ several times so I would prefer to relax at the beach and/or a pool for the day. I can leave my luggage with the bell captain so there's no need to send the luggage ahead. Besides, it would look suspicious arriving at a hotel without luggage.;) I hated to do it but I booked the airfare since there was only one flight leaving after the morning that was under $200. and I wanted to make sure to get a seat. Not watch all the rates lower later on.

So glad to have you with Beth and I as "solos" on this sailing. You are welcome to come along to the hotel we are staying and and leaving the luggage there. I am staying one night and Beth is staying two.

~Stacy

I just watched, via webcam, my sister and family sail away this afternoon. Uh oh, I'm getting the cruise itch again!

I suppose this question has been asked and answered many times but allow me to ask it here: are there any cruise lines/ships which still allow smoking in one's (inside/outside) cabin? I admit it, however disgusting I smoke (a lot).

My last cruise was in a balcony cabin. But balconies, booked as a single, are most often out of my price range.

Please don't tell me to quit smoking. Never gonna happen. Just answer the question...please! :p

I just watched, via webcam, my sister and family sail away this afternoon. Uh oh, I'm getting the cruise itch again!

I suppose this question has been asked and answered many times but allow me to ask it here: are there any cruise lines/ships which still allow smoking in one's (inside/outside) cabin? I admit it, however disgusting I smoke (a lot).

My last cruise was in a balcony cabin. But balconies, booked as a single, are most often out of my price range.

Please don't tell me to quit smoking. Never gonna happen. Just answer the question...please! :p

I, too, am a smoker unfortunately. When I cruised, I would take an e-cigarette along and had that on hand for the cabin. Now if I could just quit smoking, like a did gambling 3 months ago, I'd have a pretty cheap cruise. Some don't even allow smoking on balconies now. Smoking is a sticky subject in CC so I will end this here...lol. To each his own.

Navigator of the Seas, departine from Rome, Italy, visiting Sicily, Athens & Turkey, among others, Balcony Cabin for ONE person $1,000, for this Seven day Cruise. Now thats a Deal!! AN yes, I am BOOKED!!
Lots of good rates of both Navigator and Mariner. Too bad the airfares from the US suck or I'd book a week on each ship and overnight in Civitavecchia.