Recommended restaurants in Fort Lauderdale

Cerczm

Sorry if this has been previously asked, but my search didn't result in anything regarding this topic.

We will be sailing the Allure in May (so excited!), and will be flying into Fort Lauderdale the day before. Any restaurant recommendations in the Fort Lauderdale area for dinner the evening before the cruise?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We like all types of food, but I would prefer casual dining - any place that we do not have to get dressed up for, we would like a place that allows jeans, shorts, sundress type of attire.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We like all types of food, but I would prefer casual dining - any place that we do not have to get dressed up for, we would like a place that allows jeans, shorts, sundress type

That seemed to be about everyplace we ate. It might depend on where you are staying, but we liked Capital Grill (expensive) and Blue Martini (not so expensive). We were staying at the Doubletree Gallera One and they were right across the street. You could take the water taxi and walk through the lobby and across the street. Plus very upscale shopping mall right there to do some window shopping.

We enjoyed Pelican Landing at Pier 66. It's part of the Hyatt but set way back on the pier. It's kind of a walk but we don't mind a nice walk down the pier. It's a great spot to dine outside and check out all the yachts.

I agree. Pretty good fish for such a small space but great festive atmosphere. We stayed in the Hyatt and that had a pretty nice pool area as well as a wonderful stroll amongst the million dollar yachts.:)

On our recent trip, we ate at Bubba Gump after our initial plans fell through and we were unable to get reservations. Bubba gump has same day calling, and were very accommodating for our group of twelve! Delicious food, great waiter and a very good time!

We like all types of food, but I would prefer casual dining - any place that we do not have to get dressed up for, we would like a place that allows jeans, shorts, sundress type of attire.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Southport Raw Bar

Located on Cordova Road. Good southern style seafood and as casual as you'll find.

American Social

Located on East Las Olas Blvd. and has a great Sunday brunch. Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's included. We usually do the brunch post cruise on the way to the airport. Reservations are required so we make them before getting on the ship. Make sure you tell them you'll be on a cruise because they'll try to call you on Saturday to confirm your reservation.

We enjoyed Pelican Landing at Pier 66. It's part of the Hyatt but set way back on the pier. It's kind of a walk but we don't mind a nice walk down the pier. It's a great spot to dine outside and check out all the yachts.

We ate here the night before Allure a couple of years ago. We loved it! There was a bit of a wait, but we enjoyed a drink and standing out of the way a bit.