MSC Happy hour

drsel

I have the MSC Fantastica experience which gives me 12 alcoholic drinks per person.

I also read that some bars on MSC have a happy hour, where you get 2 drinks per voucher.(BOGO free).

1) Has anyone ever experienced it?

2) Any idea WHEN is the Happy hour and which bars or restaurants generally have a happy hour on MSC?

MSC doesn't publicize it. It may be mentioned in the fine print on the bar menu. Or you need to ask the bar staff about it.

Without being rude if you know it is available why are you asking about it? We definitely didn't see it advertised . The only drink offer seemed to be a daily cocktail special at a reduced price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Without being rude if you know it is available why are you asking about it? We definitely didn't see it advertised . The only drink offer seemed to be a daily cocktail special at a reduced price.

To be fair the OPs questions were has anyone experienced it and when and where are the HH's held. Your answer is no you haven't experienced it and don't know when and where they're held so why did you reply?

I have the MSC Fantastica experience which gives me 12 alcoholic drinks per person.

I also read that some bars on MSC have a happy hour, where you get 2 drinks per voucher.(BOGO free).

1) Has anyone ever experienced it?

2) Any idea WHEN is the Happy hour and which bars or restaurants generally have a happy hour on MSC?

In 16 cruises on MSC ships, I've never come across a 'Happy Hour' onboard.

I only read about the MSC happy hour on cruisewithgambee.com

I wanted to verify if it is true or if anyone has ever experienced it.

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/msc-cruises-divina-drink-lists/

From cruisewithgambee.com

My favorite MSC drink package was the Allegrisimo one, you would purchase 15 drink coupons for $72 plus 15% gratuity. At this cost each drink comes out at $5.52, one of the better deals that I have seen. The best part is that you can use these vouchers at happy hour and get 2 drinks per coupon. Just ask where and when the happy hours are at, and head that way to double the amount of drinks that you can get. An incredible deal really!

I really would like to know about this too maybe like was said earlier, we should ask a bartender in each bar cause maybe some bars do it while others dont and maybe they dont ever mention it in advertisement so maybe we should investigate while on the ship.

Yes indeed, we should investigate.

An incredible $5 deal made better with a BOGO free offer.

It may be on port day mornings at the least popular restaurant or bar, when there's no business or demand.

To be fair the OPs questions were has anyone experienced it and when and where are the HH's held. Your answer is no you haven't experienced it and don't know when and where they're held so why did you reply?

I replied because I gave the answer of not seeing happy hour on board so I was answering his question. If you go through the threads other people have asked the same question and been told there is no happy hour.

I called the Voyager Club today about a number of questions. I was told the only happy hour was a returning guest Happy Hour Reception in which returning quest get one free drink. Outside of that there is no other happy hour price wise. I suppose you can make your own happy hour and buy a friend a free drink for each one they buy.

• 8 months later...
Just off Divina and only saw drink special of the day. But there are free drinks at the meet and greet, welcome back party, black card party and the bars have free drinks 5-6pm (?) on gala night. They keep the glasses full

Safe sailing

Thanks, which was the gala night?

On our last MSC, they had a BOGO for all cocktails on the evening of the Mediterranean night and during the Mediterranean party after the show.

Euro 5.90+15% service charge for 2 cocktails

Edited by drsel