OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

We're interested, too. As you can see, we have loved the Destiny. And, as you can't see, we've also loved visiting NOLA (4 times, Christmas twice:D)! DH & I have already discussed it, as we are doing Alaska in 2013 and planned on trying Sunshine out of NOLA in 2014.:D

Please add me to the list. My wife and I are definitely interested. Heck should I just plan on adding it to my cruise history /countdown...

:):):)

Edited by ltcal94

We might be interested....... are those prices Int/OV prices?

If so do you have an idea of Balcony prices?

We'd be interested depending upon balcony pricing. Would like to spend some extra time in NOLA - so would be a great fit.

Balconies look like they are around low $700s

WOW!!!.....prices are amazing....in the 4 and 5 hundreds for 7 days...EASTERN from NOLA on Carnival Sunshine!!!...going to KeyWest, Freeport, and Nassau:D....We've booked groups this far out;)......and always saved.....How cool would THIS be?:)...Just looking for an interest for now until I start to finalize. :D

Is there any chance it could be moved up a week? December 29th?? We would love to go, but unfortunately, my students would return to school wondering where I was at. :)

What dates are we talking? I'm also interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are interested but were looking at the Jan 18/19th date going to grand cayman, jamaica and cozumel.

Is there any chance it could be moved up a week? December 29th?? We would love to go, but unfortunately, my students would return to school wondering where I was at. :)

Date is Jan 5, 2014.....it was picked for the Eastern Route and it's half the price of Dec 29th......sorry :(

WOW!!!.....prices are amazing....in the 4 and 5 hundreds for 7 days...EASTERN from NOLA on Carnival Sunshine!!!...going to KeyWest, Freeport, and Nassau:D....We've booked groups this far out;)......and always saved.....How cool would THIS be?:)...Just looking for an interest for now until I start to finalize. :D

Yep, count us in

After thoroughly researching for our first cruise:eek: (added bonus is that it'll be our honeymoon:D) and the Sunshine Eastern Caribbean out of NOLA is most definitely for us. Can't wait!!!!