~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Had to share a photo my husband took on the first night of our Oasis cruise. I had checked it out and understood that on the first night as she leaves Fort Lauderdale on her way to Nassau she will pass her sister ship Allure of the Seas heading back to Fort Lauderdale. Well my friend Lisa and I headed up to the solarium to wait for this event. We had tried twice before with no luck.The passing only happens on the eastern itinerary for both these ships

About 11:15 pm we saw Allure passing on the starboard side as she headed back to Fort Lauderdale. I was thrilled to capture the moment. :):)

523329_10151093099966693_1758204179_n.jpg

How do you become a member of this group? Just curious?

Just wear a pink boa..no special initiations. All about FUN!!! and we are having fun this week and then next week as well as a few of us are B2B thanks for asking :)

Had to share a photo my husband took on the first night of our Oasis cruise. I had checked it out and understood that on the first night as she leaves Fort Lauderdale on her way to Nassau she will pass her sister ship Allure of the Seas heading back to Fort Lauderdale. Well my friend Lisa and I headed up to the solarium to wait for this event. We had tried twice before with no luck.The passing only happens on the eastern itinerary for both these ships

About 11:15 pm we saw Allure passing on the starboard side as she headed back to Fort Lauderdale. I was thrilled to capture the moment. :):)

I bet you were even more thrilled to be heading in the opposite direction!:p

At 11:15 last Saturday night, my hubby and I were walking the pool deck with cocktails in hand, reminiscing our wonderful week on the Allure! Thanks for taking our photo. :)

This week a new webcam came on line that shows RCI ships sailing away from Port Everglades from different views. You can actually see the Navigator of the Seas in port now on this new view. The cam is located at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six and it also offers views of the intercoastal, marina, 17 St Bridge and it follows the ships out to the ocean.

It is the same great team that has brought us Port Everglades webcam along with Port Canaveral and NY Harbor webcam.

Check out the new site if you have not already done so. Very Addicting :)

Sail away today for Allure is 5pm and for Navigator 5:15pm

www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

404452_10150554646261693_564756692_9184866_1524825211_n.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmy, Thanks for this site.

OK, haven't been on CC for a few days, thought I would check in here, and lo and behold, there goes Emmy and Rick and the Pink Boa Society out to sea. They were certainly having a grand time. Hope those chairs they're standing held up :eek:.

And another great job by the fine folks at Fort Everglades Webcam. Thanks! The video allowed me to momentarily forget about the day:D, albeit if it was only for a few minutes:(.

OK, haven't been on CC for a few days, thought I would check in here, and lo and behold, there goes Emmy and Rick and the Pink Boa Society out to sea. They were certainly having a grand time. Hope those chairs they're standing held up :eek:.

And another great job by the fine folks at Fort Everglades Webcam. Thanks! The video allowed me to momentarily forget about the day:D, albeit if it was only for a few minutes:(.

Hi Mike :) See you all again saturday as a few of us are B2B on Lady O!! Looking forward to welcoming our Oct 13 roll call mates soon!

Here is the wonderful video the PTZtv team of David and Lou took of our sailing. Thanks Port Everglades webcam. Simply the Best!!!!!! :):)

Hi Mike :) See you all again saturday as a few of us are B2B on Lady O!! Looking forward to welcoming our Oct 13 roll call mates soon!

Here is the wonderful video the PTZtv team of David and Lou took of our sailing. Thanks Port Everglades webcam. Simply the Best!!!!!! :):)

Thanks Emmy. That was very cool! :D

Good afternoon everyone ! off the Oasis today after 2 glorious weeks on her. Spending 1 more day of sun and sand before heading home tomorrow

CL suite was amazing on the 2nd week.! will share a photo or two when I get back home

In the meantime Oasis will sail away today at 5pm

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

good to hear that you had a great time the second week too but the again who wouldn't you are on a cruise afterall I enjoy going to the live thread and see what you guys were doing day to day it was like we were with you well almost

Well we have lots to chat when you get home I what to hear all about the Crown loft :D

Karen:)

It will be nice to see more and more ships making their way into FLL and Miami over the next four weeks.

Agree Gordon..bring on the 8 & 9 ship sail away days out of PE :)

look forward to watching some new ships like Celebrity Reflection and Carnival Breeze out of Miami too