Are there any promo codes for shore excursions

does anyone have a promo code for shore excursions to share.?

Not sure what you are asking...If you are discussing HAL's Shore excursions the answer is NO..

However' date=' if you plan on booking your own shore excursions directly with another company, I would rather doubt it but not completely positive of this...[/size']

cheers...:)Betty

However, if you plan on booking your own shore excursions directly with another company, I would rather doubt it but not completely positive of this...

cheers...:)Betty

For privately-arranged shorex, not thru HAL, there have been several offers in places such as PV and Cabo for shorex, through a groupon-like site. And last year the good folks of Alaska were posting on the Alaska board some absolutely AMAZINGLY good deals for shorex through private operators, offered through Groupon or a similar site. So there are sometimes deals for private operators.

• 1 year later...

I've also seen a request for a promo code on the Holland America website. When I log into my account, go to my reservations and then go to the link for dining reservations, there is a box to enter a promo code. It gives you no information about that code or where one would find it.

I guess if you have one, you would know how to use it. The rest of us are just wondering.

Just did a Google search and did see promo for excursions.

I've also seen a request for a promo code on the Holland America website. When I log into my account, go to my reservations and then go to the link for dining reservations, there is a box to enter a promo code. It gives you no information about that code or where one would find it.

I guess if you have one, you would know how to use it. The rest of us are just wondering.

This thread is over a year old..;) Doubt that the OP asking for a promo code would check back now..

cheers...Betty

• 2 years later...
promo code box is STILL there-- trying a bump here in case anyone has more info.

HAL sent me an e-mail with a promo code last summer for 25% off many of their shore excursions for a cruise on which I was already booked. The promo code was specific for that sailing. I have no idea why I received it.

HAL sent me an e-mail with a promo code last summer for 25% off many of their shore excursions for a cruise on which I was already booked. The promo code was specific for that sailing. I have no idea why I received it.

Thanks-- I will look for this.

How long in advance did you get that?