Which ships have the Freestyle Soda Machines

I really don't think any of them do.. And if they do, I am not sure how that would work with the whole soda package/cans deal since you need to purchase drinks on board. Interested to hear if this is on board any ships.

I really don't think any of them do.. And if they do, I am not sure how that would work with the whole soda package/cans deal since you need to purchase drinks on board. Interested to hear if this is on board any ships.

Cant speak for Jewel, but I know alot of ships have them now.

Freestyle coke machines are included with a soda package and you get a special cup with a chip in it that activates the machine.

The soda package onboard includes the freestyle machines and fountain drinks at any bar/venue.... can drinks are not included.

Edited by mad-dog74

Freestyle coke machines are included with a soda package and you get a special cup with a chip in it that activates the machine.

The soda package onboard includes the freestyle machines and fountain drinks at any bar/venue.... can drinks are not included.

Our friends were just on Freedom, they had them on there. We were on Jewel in April and not on her at that point. Kathy

Very cool. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a list of ships that have the Freestyle machines? I would get the package if the freestyle machine is on the Brilliance because I drink alot of water. The flavored Dasani is yummy.

Does anyone have a list of ships that have the Freestyle machines? I would get the package if the freestyle machine is on the Brilliance because I drink alot of water. The flavored Dasani is yummy.

So far, the Freesytle machines are only on ships that sail out of the US year round. That includes Freedom, Oasis, Allure, Explorer, Majesty, and Enchantment. Not sure if Grandeur has the machines.

Do you think Navigator will have them after the re-fit in Jan?

It's entirely possible for Navigator to get the machines before dry dock. The machines do not require a dry dock to install, they were installed on Oasis, Allure, and others with no dry dock. Royal could decide to put them in this coming November since Navigator is staying in Galveston year round from then.

May have to consider the soda package this time if they do. One less thing to lug on board. I do like the sweet tea they have on board though. Never did get the brand they use.

I never had sweet tea on board a Royal ship. Maybe it's something particular to specific ships?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/connect/blog/coca-cola-and-royal-caribbean-introduce-freestyle-machines-onboard/

Adam 1st July, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Hello Mika, we’re glad you enjoy the Coke Freestyle machines. We do not have plans to have them onboard Jewel of the Seas in 2014.

Adam 30th October, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Hello George, currently the Coca-Cola ® Freestyle machines have only been introduced onboard; Majesty of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas. Allure of the Seas is then scheduled to receive it in November followed by Enchantment of the Seas in December. Please note that due to possible unforeseen delays, these dates may shift. Thank you.

Adam 21st February, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Hi Jules, at this time we have no plans to incorporate the Coca-Cola © Freestyle machines onbard Adventure of the Seas. Thank you.

Adam 26th February, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Hi Anna, at this time we have no plans to include a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine onboard Independence of the Seas.

Adam 27th February, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Hi Laura, at this time we have no plans to add the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines onboard Liberty of the Seas.

Adam 28th February, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Hi Jamie, at this time we have no plans to feature the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines onboard Serenade of the Seas.

Adam 19th March, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Hello Brittany, we currently have no plans to add the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines to Radiance of the Seas. Thank you.

Adam 5th April, 2013 at 3:11 pm

We look forward to having you onboard this October, Peter. However, at this time we have no plans to feature our Coca-Cola® Freestyle machines onboard Brilliance of the Seas.

Edited by rakes5

Based on the Blog, I put this together. It is in no way official, just based on Adam's responses to the blog.

Freestyle - Ship - Class

N - ADVENTURE - VOYAGER

Y - ALLURE - OASIS

N - BRILLIANCE - RADIANCE

Y - ENCHANTMENT - VISION

Y - EXPLORER - VOYAGER

Y - FREEDOM - FREEDOM

N - GRANDEUR - VISION

N - INDEPENDENCE - FREEDOM

N - JEWEL - RADIANCE

? - LEGEND - VISION

N - LIBERTY - FREEDOM

Y - MAJESTY - SOVEREIGN

? - MARINER - VOYAGER

? - NAVIGATOR - VOYAGER

Y - OASIS - OASIS

? - QUANTUM - QUANTUM

N - RADIANCE - RADIANCE

? - RHAPSODY - VISION

N - SERENADE - RADIANCE

? - SPLENDOUR - VISION

? - VISION - VISION

? - VOYAGER - VOYAGER

"Sweet tea" is definitely a southern thing. In most restaurants here in San Antonio if you order iced tea, the waiter will ask you if you want sweet or unsweet.

I didn't realize RCCL had pre-sweetened tea either. I became a fan of the Strawberry/Kiwi drink on Oasis, though.

Ann

• 1 year later...

We are going on the repositioning cruise from Boston in October 2014 on the Brilliance of the Seas and since it's recently come out of dry dock, has it been fitted with the Freestyle Coke Machines?

We are going on the repositioning cruise from Boston in October 2014 on the Brilliance of the Seas and since it's recently come out of dry dock, has it been fitted with the Freestyle Coke Machines?

No Freestyle on Brilliance.

Granduer has the Freestyle Machine. And on one of the Sea Plex videos on Quantum, there is a Freestyle Machine.

That video may have been made before RCI decided to move the Quantum to China. I would be surprised if they put the Freestyle machines on her.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

• 5 months later...

I am going on Brilliance in Jan, and first time on a ship without the Freestyle machines.

SO I am guessing that all the bars will stock bottled water, powerade etc that I can get with my UP package, or is it going to require lining up only at certain bars to get those items?

Edited by monctonguy

I am going on Brilliance in Jan, and first time on a ship without the Freestyle machines.

SO I am guessing that all the bars will stock bottled water, powerade etc that I can get with my UP package, or is it going to require lining up only at certain bars to get those items?

All the bars have bottled water, but I don't think bottled powerade is part of the package.