Carnival Group Payment Problems.

pepperrn

Can I ask how long it took them to reply ?

Actually, just a few hours amazingly. However, a subsequent email to the same person asking why our friends were offered $130 OBC and us just $60 for the same problem has gone unanswered for 2 days now. In addition we haven't had the promised email confirming the OBC either. I guess the fairly prompt response was an aberration.

I'd guess that they have made a whole heap more work for themselves by the inconsistent response to people, assuming perhaps that social media and cruise forums haven't yet been invented..........

Actually, just a few hours amazingly. However, a subsequent email to the same person asking why our friends were offered $130 OBC and us just $60 for the same problem has gone unanswered for 2 days now. In addition we haven't had the promised email confirming the OBC either. I guess the fairly prompt response was an aberration.

I'd guess that they have made a whole heap more work for themselves by the inconsistent response to people, assuming perhaps that social media and cruise forums haven't yet been invented..........

Can I ask what email address you used ?

I used : guestrelations@cunard.co.uk

I used customerservices@cunard.co.uk, though it really shouldn't matter

Thank you.

I will give that one a go as well and see what happens then.

I agree with you that it should make no difference. Reading here and the P&O board it does seem quite random in terms of replies and offers that people get.

Thanks again.

Still waiting for a response from Customer Services. However, in the meantime I emailed the Chief Executive of Carnival, david.noyes@carnivalukgroup.com and had a response from someone in his team in just over 24 hours sorting things out to our satisfaction. Might be worth a second email for anyone who hasn't heard back from normal channels.

I sent an email Sunday evening (so call that Monday morning) and had heard nothing by Wednesday evening, so I sent a second one. I had a reply at around 11:00 AM Thursday morning with an offer of $130 OBC. I then had a modified final account for our up coming cruise showing it had been added.