Emergency contact numbers

Joyce and Tim

I can't seem to find the emergency contact phone numbers for Celebrity--on the website or our cruise docs. We sail on the Horizon tomorrow and would like to leave phone numbers with our family. (It makes ME feel better.) Anyone?

Joyce and Tim,

Here is the link to Celebrity Web Site with Emergency Contact Numbers.

http://www.celebrity.com/beforeyourcruise/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000Jd6rEB7ZTR3saIPR2rIIb-7:1028etq20?pagename=staying_in_touch&cS=SIDENAV

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This is the thread that comes up first when you google "Celebrity emergency contact," and the link given above is no longer valid, so I called Celebrity and was provided the number 877-266-1020. This would for a call from the US to any of Celebrity's ships. You need to provide the name of the ship, the person, and the stateroom number.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I was given that same phone number but with a prompt menu for each ship. I also was told that the charge to your credit card does not start until the call is answered in Guest Relations where a message is given by the caller . A message is then left on the cabin phone. The cost quoted to me was $7.99/ min with max of 10 minutes. Then I was advised that emergency calls can only be received when the ship is not in port ?

Would be helpful if we all received the same information . Trying to find this info in an actual emergency is not a good time to have to track down specifics.