Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

My partner and I will be sailing on the Fall 2013 Celebrity Reflection TA from Civitavecchia to Miami. The cruise is stopping in Tenerife and then St. Kitts and St. Maartin, so the weather should be good (and warm) most of the cruise. We were on the Solstice westbound TA last December and had really good weather. We are once again sailing in Aqua, just for Blu, which we loved. We celebrated our anniversary on that cruise, and a friend with pull had a huge chocolate cake delivered to our table in Blu that evening. The entire Blu staff, including the assistant maitre'd sang Happy Anniversary before we shared the cake with half the restaurant. All the next day, other passengers who were in Blu at the time, congratulated us.

There were between 100–200 gay men and lesbians on that cruise and the Martini Bar became the before-dinner meeting place. There was even an item each day in the ship's bulletin, mentioning that. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming.

We are doing our first Celebrity cruise as well. We are doing the Singapore to Hong Kong route on the Millennium in March. I am very excited about it. We booked it awhile ago and the planning has been kind of crazy. It is a lot different then a Caribbean or a Med cruise.

We got an amazing deal on a Norwegian Fjord cruise on RCCL in June. we also have a group cruise with a bunch of people from an old roll call in October on the Breeze. This will be the fourth time we have all cruised together.

I will also do a solo trip or two. Right now I am booked on the Epic for a Western Med cruise in September. Hopefully, it will pan out. I get a lot more time off then my partner so I do solo trips here and there.

Carnival Liberty on March 17, 2013 (Mexico, Honduras, Belize and Grand Cayman) with fiancé and my mom. Should be interesting...at least they get along well! HAHA

This was our last cruise. We had a lot of fun. The ship was very active and energetic. There were people everywhere having a good time. I also like the new "2.0" enhancements they did to the ship.

I cruise with my mom a lot as my partner doesn't get as much time off as I do. My mom and I are doing a Disney cruise in a couple weeks. Something different for sure. Last April, we did a 15 day Hawaii cruise. My parents were supposed to go with us, but my Dad had a family emergency at the last minute. It ended up being my partner and I with my mother. I thought 2+ weeks was going to be way too much, but we had a great time. Have fun!

This was our last cruise. We had a lot of fun. The ship was very active and energetic. There were people everywhere having a good time. I also like the new "2.0" enhancements they did to the ship.

I cruise with my mom a lot as my partner doesn't get as much time off as I do. My mom and I are doing a Disney cruise in a couple weeks. Something different for sure. Last April, we did a 15 day Hawaii cruise. My parents were supposed to go with us, but my Dad had a family emergency at the last minute. It ended up being my partner and I with my mother. I thought 2+ weeks was going to be way too much, but we had a great time. Have fun!

Tigger:

Glad to hear you had a great time! I am looking forward to it. I made an error though, I will be on the Carnival LEGEND, not the Liberty HAHA. Same itinerary but different ship; it should still be great. Honduras has been on my list for quite some time and this was the best way I could convince the hubby to go there (even if just for a short time). Cruising with mom should be interesting but at least she is bring one of her girlfriends (my dad doesn't like boats!) so we won't be joined at the hip the whole time yet still can see each other when we want. :)

Have fun on Disney! I have been kind of curious to check out their ships; they look so elegant and old-world which I love! I just worry about too many kids LOL.

Tigger:

Glad to hear you had a great time! I am looking forward to it. I made an error though, I will be on the Carnival LEGEND, not the Liberty HAHA. Same itinerary but different ship; it should still be great. Honduras has been on my list for quite some time and this was the best way I could convince the hubby to go there (even if just for a short time). Cruising with mom should be interesting but at least she is bring one of her girlfriends (my dad doesn't like boats!) so we won't be joined at the hip the whole time yet still can see each other when we want. :)

Have fun on Disney! I have been kind of curious to check out their ships; they look so elegant and old-world which I love! I just worry about too many kids LOL.

Roatan is beautiful. It is easily my favorite island on the Western side. Just get out and see it. Mahagony Bay is nice, but it is just the man made cruise stuff. I haven't been on the Legend, but have been on the Miracle and Spirit (sister ships). They are different and nice. I like the Lido deck a lot on these ships.

We are booked on the NCL Breakaway in May 2013 (inaugural cruise to Bahamas) and 2014. The 2014 is our wedding cruise. We will be married onboard by a member of the crew and an Episcopal priest from our church here in Boise, ID.

Beachmonkey (Robert and Ralph)

I guess I am in the cruise spirit because I just booked another one for next year. My mom will be 60 in August so I decided that I would surprise her with a quick mother/son getaway to Canada, on my dime. The fact that it leaves from right here in Boston made it a decent deal and I hear the Canadian maritime provinces are lovely. Never thought much about New Brunswick in the past but any new place can turn into an adventure!

Anyone who has done this itinerary, feel free to chime in! ;)

We took this cruise in July for Dan's parents 50 anniversary and loved it. Was our 1st Carnival cruise and we were pleasantly surprised how nice the ship, staff and food were. I am sure you will love it and the no flying eliminates alot of that stress getting to the ship.

Have a great time, Dan and Tom

I guess I am in the cruise spirit because I just booked another one for next year. My mom will be 60 in August so I decided that I would surprise her with a quick mother/son getaway to Canada, on my dime. The fact that it leaves from right here in Boston made it a decent deal and I hear the Canadian maritime provinces are lovely. Never thought much about New Brunswick in the past but any new place can turn into an adventure!

Anyone who has done this itinerary, feel free to chime in! ;)

Edited by Dan & Tom

We are going on March 23,2013 and want to know if any of "Dorothy n Toto" group are going, if you know what I mean.

We will be celebrations our 35 year together. The last time we were on the ship they did not have a" Dorothy" meeting, so I figured I would start one now.

I am Dale and my partner is Barbara. We are female and love a mixed gender group. We have never been on Olivia or RSVP, or any of the others. We have done all mixed cruises and this is our 13 th.

we are also going on a cruise for a short relaxing trip onRCCL on February 7-11 from Ft. Lauderdale and back with a stop over in Cozumel. The travel agency is Freedom Travel in Wilton Manors and a large donation is going to Florida Equality Pride. So far we are a group of 40 people with 20 rooms left for taking. Come join us and it is not expensive.

See you soon.

Well you are not alone as my partner Denis and I from Montreal, are also on the Eclipse March 23/13 - I had already started a thread months ago - under special interest G & L - you might have to go to page 3 or 4 to find it as there has been no action.

Well you are not alone as my partner Denis and I from Montreal, are also on the Eclipse March 23/13 - I had already started a thread months ago - under special interest G & L - you might have to go to page 3 or 4 to find it as there has been no action.

We are in the Aqua Class, so we will be eating in the Blu. What about you? Have you signed up for any tours through cruise critic?

Edited by 11dfr11
Added info

Roatan is beautiful. It is easily my favorite island on the Western side. Just get out and see it. Mahagony Bay is nice, but it is just the man made cruise stuff. I haven't been on the Legend, but have been on the Miracle and Spirit (sister ships). They are different and nice. I like the Lido deck a lot on these ships.

We are going on RCCL Liberty of the Seas with a very large group on February 7-11, 2013 for a short excursion. The travel agent is giving a nice donation to Florida Equality Pride in WILTON MANORS. There is still a lot of rooms to join in,if you know of anyone.

How did you like this ship? We were on the Monarch of the Seas 15 yrs ago. We travel with Celebrity mostly.

We are in the Aqua Class, so we will be eating in the Blu. What about you? Have you signed up for any tours through cruise critic?

No we are late dining in the Main Dining Room. We have booked one excursion so far which is the Zip Line in Antugua thru Celebrity. We tend to use Celebrity on our excursions in order to be ensured that we will always return to the ship on time and never miss its departure. Did you notice the thread for our cruise - when you go to G & L Cruisers you have to click on the G&L Roll Calls at the top left corner and then the individual cruises are listed.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...