Alcohol Tastings on CB?

dleighb

We're booked on the CB in January. Does anyone know what alcohol tastings they have had on that sailing so we can get an idea? On other cruise lines DH has attended wine, beer, whiskey, and tequila tastings. We were wondering if Princess had similar options. TIA!

Just got off the CB today, on the first sea day they had the Maitre d' wine club tasting featuring premium wines for $25, and the regular grapevine wine tasting on the second sea day for $9.50.

I believe I heard an announcement about a tequila tasting somewhere, but didn't see it in the patter.

I've seen wine & I think it was scotch "flights" available at Vines, Wheelhouse or the Lobby Bar. It's a tasting that's always available & I think it's 3 samples costing in the $15-$20 price range.

Edited by Astro Flyer

If it`s not offered by the ship set it up on CC.

Get a group of 4 or 5 set up a time to meet at one of the bars. Go to the bar when you get on the ship and tell them what you want to do and when you want to do it.

I attended a Jameson tasting set up by the ship.

We had a booze tasting set up by ourselves. 5 of us went to one of he quiet bars and ordered a shot split 5 ways. The ship lined up 10 or 15 whiskeys to select from. They also had a lady there who was an expert on the different drinks. She described each drink to us. Each one of us selected a drink to taste and it was divided 5 ways. I ordered Johnnie Walker Blue. We split the final bill

5 ways. One of us set the whole tasting up when we we on board and informed the other of the time and place. Turned out to be about $10 each with the tip.

Have fun.

Mike