Superbowl Feb. 2, 2014

MSunshine

No. They dont reschedule the Super Bowl:D:D

LOL!!!!! :D

Been on Two RC sailings for the Super Bowl and it was fantastic, especially if your team is participating. Will be getting off the Oasis the day before the game so won't be able to watch my EAGLES play!!! :D:D

That is who it is!!

Umm, you may want to look into that a bit more. Unless you mean 2015?

We'll I stand corrected. I didn't look carefully enough at the standings and didn't realize they were in contention for div champions. Anyway congrats!

We will be sailing on the Freedom for Super bowl. Does anyone know if it can be viewed from the pool side big screen or on in room TV? Anyone sailed on the Super bowl Sunday share their experience please.

We sailed on Super Bowl a few years ago. I had not realized when I booked the trip. DH was NOT a happy camper at the thought, however it was set up I think in the ice skating rink ( ice is covered with flooring they have big screens all over so you could see it from wherever you sat. On the "floor" they had buffets set up with Super Bowl type foods, fun buffet, in the end, hubby had a blast and said he would not mind doing it again.,

We will be sailing on the Freedom for Super bowl. Does anyone know if it can be viewed from the pool side big screen or on in room TV? Anyone sailed on the Super bowl Sunday share their experience please.

Yes, it will be all over the ship. You will be able to enjoy watching the Eagles against whatever team the AFC throws up

Yes, it will be all over the ship. You will be able to enjoy watching the Eagles against whatever team the AFC throws up

Perhaps the AFC will "throw up" the team that has scored the most points in a season ever.

We were on once and they showed the game on a big screen in the main theatre. Buffet of f0hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, etc was set up. Even gave out flags of the two teams so you could cheer your favorite team on. It was raucus and a blast! One of best super bowl parties iI have been to. The ship really went all out!

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

we have been on cruises for the last 5 years for the Super Bowl game. This year will be our sixth year in a row we have been on a cruise and have always had a great time! All the cruise lines celebrate the Super Bowl game and have a big party so enjoy!! We will be on Legend.

Also...from experience... if Superbowl falls on a formal night...they have changed formal to a different night.

We'll be docked in Port Canaveral on Grandeur on Super Bowl Sunday...any chance of getting the local feed with commercials? Since our team decided to step out of the way to give others a chance at a ring, I'll be more interested in the ads!

The ship can only get what their satellite contract provides.

This may be a really stupid question but.....

We will be on the AOS on 2/2 which is the day we board. Ship is scheduled to leave Puerto Rico at 8:30pm. I believe PR is 3 hours ahead of Mountain time zone so that means that the game wont start until 9:30pm. Right? The muster drill will be over so we won't have to worry about the game being interrupted.

I'm not a football fan by any means but looking forward to watching the game on-board.

GO BRONCOS!

Liberty of The Seas, February 2011. Shown all over the ship- watched it poolside on the big screen. Started with ESPN international feed, but somehow it "switched" over to the national feed, commercials and all shortly after the start.

Got to watch Green Bay beat the rapist! It was great!

Oh no, I just realized that the game starts at 4:30 Mtn time which would be 7:30 in Puerto Rico. Does anyone know what time the muster drill will be on the AOS?

Someone just mentioned 8pm for Jewel out of San Juan, don't know for sure if that's the same for Adventure.

Broncos are sb bound. If you guys see a short lady decked out in Bronco wear it will be my wife.

You mean MY wife Susan.

She is upstairs pulling things out of her bag now, for our cruise next week

so she can wear her lucky BRONCO's outfits...

You can recognize her she only wears (and, bleeds) blue and, orange. :D

We will be on the Eclipse, and, leaving St. Lucia when the game begins under the stars

on the big screen...we hope ;-)

Edited by GaryfmCol

You mean MY wife Susan.

She is upstairs pulling things out of her bag now, for our cruise next week

so she can wear her lucky BRONCO's outfits...

You can recognize her she only wears (and, bleeds) blue and, orange. :D

We will be on the Eclipse, and, leaving St. Lucia when the game begins under the stars

on the big screen...we hope ;-)

Uhh, what big screen under the stars?:confused:

Uhh, what big screen under the stars?:confused:

Freedom class has outdoor screen by the pool. They use it for movies and live video of various goings-on.

The Broncos will look great on it as they beat the Seahawks.

Freedom class has outdoor screen by the pool. They use it for movies and live video of various goings-on.

The Broncos will look great on it as they beat the Seahawks.

I won't be on a cruise during the Superbowl, but I will be at home watching as the Seahawks win their first Superbowl! :D