Halloween

Sugar*Magnolia

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will be on the Atlantis charter Halloween cruise to Mexico from L.A on the Carnival Splendor There will be various themed dance parties both in the afternoon and late evening.The costumes will be over the top.

• 2 weeks later...
We are booked on a Halloween cruise this year. I was wondering about the best, most unique, most common, worst, etc. costumes you all have seen on a cruise.

Wow! What an awesome question! I hope folks stop in and post, as Im curious myself!! Really, I am wondering if more kids than adults dress up..or both?Would LOVE to see pictures!

Well I figure that there will probably be quite a few pirates, so we won't go that route. I have been trying to think of something clever and cruise or water related that won't be hard to pack or difficult to maneuver in. I am just drawing blanks. I would love to see pictures too!

Well I figure that there will probably be quite a few pirates, so we won't go that route. I have been trying to think of something clever and cruise or water related that won't be hard to pack or difficult to maneuver in. I am just drawing blanks. I would love to see pictures too!

You have me thinking! But I dont know if you're male or female! A Captains costume should be easy to put together and travel with. A sea creature; Tattered clothes and a mask/face paint? Gilligan? :)

Edited by CruiseDivaNJ

• 3 weeks later...

We are on the Allure during Halloween this year. Many on our Roll Call have done Halloween cruises before and they've all said it's a HUGE party with costume competitions, parade and a Haunted House... :D

We are on the Allure during Halloween this year. Many on our Roll Call have done Halloween cruises before and they've all said it's a HUGE party with costume competitions, parade and a Haunted House... :D

Haunted House sounds exciting. I have never heard this before. Im definitely going to keep an ear opened come fall! :)

• 2 months later...

Anyone with pictures from on board a Halloween cruise ? Any cruise line! :D

I would guess that anyone who enjoys getting dressed up for Halloween would bring a costume and get dressed up on board if Halloween is during their cruise. Where are the pictures folks!? :D

• 3 weeks later...

We did a Halloween cruise last year and dressed up, as did a large number of other guests. It was on the Carnival Inspiration. There was a costume contest and lots of partying going on. They had those big Halloween inflatables and other decorations in a lot of the common areas. We saw many doors decorated with cobwebs and paper tombstones and other Halloween decor. We had a great time and were impressed with how many very creative costumes we saw people in. So even if dressing up isn't your thing, it's still interesting to see what other people dress up as. We are going again this year on the Carnival Paradise and will wear our same cowboy/cowgirl costumes we wore last year since they are easy and comfy.

• 1 month later...

i live for halloween and only cruise around halloween if i can, the best part is everyone is dressed up and everyone has a blast.

the down side is if your formal night follows on the 31 they will reschedule the party to the 30

first halloween cruise i almost missed it because we were in antigua all day and came home and had a nap, well our nap turned into a 6 hour siesta. we woke up at 1030pm!!!!!!!!!! well i tell you ive never gotten ready so quick in mylife.

but it great fun and loads of ppl get in volved, i cruise princess and carnival

• 4 months later...

My friends, family and I are sailing on the Splendor over Halloween this year. I'm excited to be able to dress up without having to deal with coats and freezing--I'm from PA. Can't wait! I defiantly think cruise lines should post 'events' planned on each sailing, to help the traveler out a bit.

My friends, family and I are sailing on the Splendor over Halloween this year. I'm excited to be able to dress up without having to deal with coats and freezing--I'm from PA. Can't wait! I defiantly think cruise lines should post 'events' planned on each sailing, to help the traveler out a bit.

They did have some events- I know at least there was a big costume contest. But we started our with a gathering in our room which went until 10ish instead of 8:30 ish because we were having so much fun.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Halloween can be fun even on the non-party lines. Celebrity had a Halloween party on the Millennium in the Southern Caribbean, I stayed in costume all day.... Even got a bridge tour!

[ATTACH]280501[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

328080764_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1375013649.812006.jpg.1b706c08e73d5c0a685997aa14398897.jpg

Edited by Smmessineo