Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

It looks like we are doing the Explorer of the Seas out of NJ for our 4th annual family and friends cruise. This will be Aug 14, 2013 and it's a 9 day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Its definitely not you! I have started G&L roll calls for our last eight or nine cruises and the responses have been almost zilch! A grand total of one response to one roll call.

We agree, virtually no one replies to our threads or questions, makes conversations very one way!!:confused:

Anyway we are going Nowegian Star LA-Miami Oct 27th then RCC Rhapsody of the Seas Sydney -New Caledonia Feb 11th 2014

Anyone else on these? Always good to meet others

Rod and Barry:)

We agree, virtually no one replies to our threads or questions, makes conversations very one way!!:confused:

Anyway we are going Nowegian Star LA-Miami Oct 27th then RCC Rhapsody of the Seas Sydney -New Caledonia Feb 11th 2014

Anyone else on these? Always good to meet others

Rod and Barry:)

Same here! Nobody seems to be interested. But if anyone is, then we are travelling on the Equinox TA Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale November 25th.

Peter & George

• 2 weeks later...

We too are very dissapointed at the lack of responses on this site. Not much going on at all, my partner and I booked the Radiance of the Seas today, April 27th, HNL-YVR. We are also booked on Aquafests Nov 25th 2014, Norwegian Jewel out of Houston, there are 6 of us on this sailing. Anyone booked on either cruise?

About the lack of responses on the site, I think part of the problem is that these threads are very long. I don't have time to wade into them. At best I can read the OP and the last two or three posts on each thread.

It might be easier to post here if people do not add to the very long threads, but rather start new threads.

Also, perhaps participants could consider posting short Twitter-like responses to many threads.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I are going to go on our first cruise this year. We are doing Carnival Fascination out of Jacksonville in November. I've searched the G&L Roll Call boards for any other gay people on the boat that week and nothing turned up. :(

We're heading out of Civitavecchia on the Queen Elizabeth for the Greek Isles & Holy Land cruise. 'Afraid it'll be a bit of a toss up whether tensions will permit setting ashore in Israel, but looking forward to the cruise in the Med.

My partner (30+years together) and I are currently living in SoFla. Anyone else crossing the pond to do this tour?