Regal Sept 1, 2017 Rosh Hashanah and social bridge

LOLO1

besides posting on your roll call, you can also leave a note for the cruise director at the passenger services desk at the beginning of the cruise. There should be a notice in the Patter on Fridays about where passenger-led Shabbot services will be held.

On one of my cruises on Princess, Hanukkah services were held every night, and led by a retired rabbi (I was surprised by how many people brought their menorahs on the cruise -- we just took a foam sticky menorah set). But I believe nowadays, there usually isn't clergy on board.

Only a very small percentage of cruisers will go on here so would post on roll call and than ask just before scheduled services.

Usually only 3%-5% of passengers will be represented on a roll call. A volunteer to lead the services will more likely come from the 95% of passengers who are not on the roll call.

The usual way it works is that one or more people will initially volunteer to lead the services. If that does not happen, via a back and forth discussion someone will end up being the leader.

For social bridge, there will be a scheduled time and place listed in the Princess Patter.

I hope so. I asked and they said it would be up to players to seek out others.

Thanks for your help.

Usually only 3%-5% of passengers will be represented on a roll call. A volunteer to lead the services will more likely come from the 95% of passengers who are not on the roll call.

The usual way it works is that one or more people will initially volunteer to lead the services. If that does not happen, via a back and forth discussion someone will end up being the leader.

Agreed, I have been elected to lead more than once:)