Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Very last minute, but the NCL Jewel leaving Seattle on September 15 2012 have Balcony guarantees for $740 all in. Insides only about $50 less. Mini Stuies $100 more.

The NCL Peal leaving September 16 has similar prices.

Both debark from Vancouver.

Edited by CaliforniaDreamer
added Pearl info

Only if you've purchased the flights through them too.

Problem with these shuttles you may have to wait for other flights to arrive.... depends how keen you are to get going! :)

Hi Linda,:) not sure I understand this.....are you talking about a

transfer from a particular airport to the ship? Most cruiselines

offers transfers for a fee...but you don't have to book your flight

through the cruiseline in order to use their transfer:eek:

Hi Linda,:) not sure I understand this.....are you talking about a

transfer from a particular airport to the ship? Most cruiselines

offers transfers for a fee...but you don't have to book your flight

through the cruiseline in order to use their transfer:eek:

Found out that Royal charges $37 one way to the port. Still checking options, but coming down to the wire to make reservation. Have to decide soon.

I would agree with Lois that you don't have to book the airfare through the cruise lines to get their transfers. I usually book my own airfare but I also pick up the cruise line transfers to & from the airport. The costs will vary by port and airport. I think the highest ones have been around $50 each way for Rome and NYC, and the cheapest were in Florida to Miami or FLL, and on the west coast to LAX or San Diego, as they were around $20 each way. Neil

Just saw a Pack & Go on Carnival for 9/22/12 7D Liberty from Miami

Solo Total $695 Gty Interior Cabin.

There is even a resident discount (for some states) which brings the total to $654. Not bad for 7 days on Carnival to the caribbean. I was looking for a cruise that I could do a btb with considering my air expense and this might be the one!

Very last minute, but the NCL Jewel leaving Seattle on September 15 2012 have Balcony guarantees for $740 all in. Insides only about $50 less. Mini Stuies $100 more.

The NCL Peal leaving September 16 has similar prices.

Both debark from Vancouver.

I wish I would have done that so much but I already booked a cruise for next month. I think for next year I will book time off work for these cruises and just wait until a tiny bit before to actually book the cruise and hope for the best.

The cruise weeks specials in the uK(discounts and best avalaible) are creating some good deals on the Jade and the spirit in the Med they are so cheap the Solo rates are acceptable.

Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan holiday trips a bit more pricy.

eg solo 12dec 10n Jade £423 inside so around $690

Spirit

http://www.ncl.co.uk/search.php?&region_id=25&cruise_ship_id=127&number_of_adults=1&number_of_children=0&departure_year_month_day=2012-11-13&to_year_month_day=2013-04-06&vacation_duration=9-14&order_by=best_match

Jade

http://www.ncl.co.uk/search.php?&region_id=25&cruise_ship_id=186&number_of_adults=1&number_of_children=0&departure_year_month_day=2012-10-20&to_year_month_day=2013-04-06&vacation_duration=9-14&order_by=best_match

Edited by insidecabin

Carnival now wants a double deposit from singles booking a double-occupancy cabin. I was looking at an 18-day cruise and the deposit for the cruise comes to $800.for a single! I will now have to wait to see if they run a sale with reduced deposits and hope they honor it for singles. They are really making it less and less attractive to book with them. And after my 7-night sailing on Conquest last week, I would have to say that they are really falling behind RCCL and NCL. The only aspect of the cruise that exceeded my expectations was service. Friendliest crew I think I've ever encountered on a Carnival cruise ship. Better than RCCL but I still think NCL has them all beat in that dept. And the VIFP program on the Platinum level pales in comparison to RCCL Diamond+ and NCL Platinum programs.

Carnival now wants a double deposit from singles booking a double-occupancy cabin. I was looking at an 18-day cruise and the deposit for the cruise comes to $800.for a single! I will now have to wait to see if they run a sale with reduced deposits and hope they honor it for singles. They are really making it less and less attractive to book with them. And after my 7-night sailing on Conquest last week, I would have to say that they are really falling behind RCCL and NCL. The only aspect of the cruise that exceeded my expectations was service. Friendliest crew I think I've ever encountered on a Carnival cruise ship. Better than RCCL but I still think NCL has them all beat in that dept. And the VIFP program on the Platinum level pales in comparison to RCCL Diamond+ and NCL Platinum programs.

I recently booked a solo room on RCCL and they wanted a double deposit also.:(

NCL is offering on October 19th 2012, an inside cabin for $249 per person which is less than half the usuall price of $549 to $699 per person.

Ports include Boston, Portland, Halifax, Charlottetown, Gaspésie, La Baie, and Quebec City.

A test booking for an inside mid-ship cabin costs $567.01.

NCL is offering on October 19th 2012, an inside cabin for $249 per person which is less than half the usuall price of $549 to $699 per person.

Ports include Boston, Portland, Halifax, Charlottetown, Gaspésie, La Baie, and Quebec City.

A test booking for an inside mid-ship cabin costs $567.01.

I want to head away from the cold. But you're right, that is a good deal!

I want to head away from the cold. But you're right, that is a good deal!
My friends booked this cruise and kept watching the price drop. Before final payment the fare was reduced. After the final payment they keep getting upgraded so their cabin is on par with the going rate. I think they would have preferred to have kept their original assignment and gotten refunds but it's better than nothing. At least NCL is willing to work with them.

I think it's a wonderful deal and a great trip! I love doing the East Coast. Wish I had the extra cash laying around for the air price from CA to Boston. I would do this one for sure!

Just so you all know, as soon as I win the Powerball I will be joining all of you on your cruises. I'll keep you posted. :D