Carnival Sunshine-Cloud 9 Spa Balcony Cabins

Wendylet

I have booked three of these cabins on an upcoming cruise in the Med and I am wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these. Wondering if the AC is okay in them? Any info is greatly appreciated!:(

I have booked three of these cabins on an upcoming cruise in the Med and I am wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these. Wondering if the AC is okay in them? Any info is greatly appreciated!:(

I have one booked when it get to New Orleans next year also. Was wanting to know some of the same information. We are in 12002.

Just came off June 6th sailing on Sunshine cabin 11008. AC was fine, only complaint was new addition of sliding balcony doors whistle with windy at sea days.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Just came off June 6th sailing on Sunshine cabin 11008. AC was fine, only complaint was new addition of sliding balcony doors whistle with windy at sea days.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Hi there! :D We are in room 11006 and I was wondering what is forward of our rooms on that floor? Nothing? Stairs to somewhere??? I cant tell on the ship layout plans Ive seen.

Thanks for you help :)

• 6 months later...

We were in Spa Balcony Cabin 11027 (and friends in connecting 11029) our room looked exactly like that but we didn't have the couch made into a bed.

The room was very quiet, we did not hear any noise from above us, below us or from the hallway. The deck is short so not much traffic. Our balcony was covered so deck 12 didn't look down on us but deck 10 was NOT covered so we looked right down at them. When we exited our room to our right we were just a few doors down from the elevators or stairs and if we exited to our left we were just a couple of doors down from walking out to the Serenity pool. Our location seemed pretty near perfect to us!

:-)

• 4 years later...

We are booked in room 11008 in October. I am concerned about feeling the movement of the boat. Was this an issue? I have only cruised one other time and that was on the 6th floor. I am concerned about the higher floors. Thanks!

Just off Sunshine from the 06/29 to 07/07 cruise. Had Spa Balcony Cabin 11019. No problems with the A/C.

We left our balcony door open by accident for a few hours on days. Once we closed the door, the room cooled down very quickly.