Will my Starbucks card work on the Oasis?

Archaegeo

I doubt it, but thought I would check?

Maybe they can't check my balance, but can I get credit for my drinks?

And anyone knw if the prices are standard as per land based?

I believe Starbucks is only currently on Allure, not Oasis.

Think they put it on Oasis now too.... from the RCL page:

"Starbucks

Allure of the Seas® is home to the world's first Starbucks at sea, a Royal Caribbean exclusive. Whether it's a decadent Caramel Macchiato, a refreshing Frappuccino® Blended Beverage, or a tempting pastry, guests can enjoy all their favorite Starbucks treats right onboard. Also available on Oasis of the Seas®. A la carte pricing."

Think they put it on Oasis now too.... from the RCL page:

"Starbucks

Allure of the Seas® is home to the world's first Starbucks at sea, a Royal Caribbean exclusive. Whether it's a decadent Caramel Macchiato, a refreshing Frappuccino® Blended Beverage, or a tempting pastry, guests can enjoy all their favorite Starbucks treats right onboard. Also available on Oasis of the Seas®. A la carte pricing."

Apologies, I haven't seen this announcement

Hmm,

But I dont have the gift card, I have the gold card that collects drinks to get free drinks. Plus I "reload" it.

Maybe they have your balance from when the ship sets sail, or updates daily? Doubt they can check each time you buy a drink?

Hmm,

But I dont have the gift card, I have the gold card that collects drinks to get free drinks. Plus I "reload" it.

Maybe they have your balance from when the ship sets sail, or updates daily? Doubt they can check each time you buy a drink?

I do not know if you can get your free drinks while on Oasis - but you should be able to use the gold card to buy your starbucks while on Oasis!

I am just off of the Allure - and every receipt had the balance of my gift card :)

No I highly doubt it would work. They are just licensing the Starbucks name and product to sell on their ships. It's not a full blown Starbucks operation.

On Allure it is a full blown Starbucks, as big or bigger than some I have seen in Los Angeles.

Starbucks stores are corporate-owned with the exception of the licensed locations, such as the ones you will find inside hotels, grocery stores, discount stores, etc. RCI licenses the Starbucks brand and staffs the location with RCI employees. I remember when it debuted on Allure, Starbucks sent their trainers to teach the RCI crew how to run a Starbucks. The executives were on board for the inaugural cruise.

It looks just like a Starbucks, the product is the same, the prices are the same. The only difference is that it is on a ship and you can use your Seapass. One thing I like about Starbucks on Allure is that the Americanos are served super hot. No need to ask for "extra hot."

Hmm,

Just got off the Oasis you can use your gold card and they will give u receipt with your balance on it :)

Are the pastries still complimentary? On Oasis before it changed and was still the Mondo coffee bar they used to do lovely portions of cheesecake.

I don't think so, but i did not have any pastries. The Starbucks only has their pastry products: scones, muffins, cookies, coffee cake, etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...