Jose and Patti...hiatus from the Dawn

metgame24

Too bad for the folks sailing this summer. Just off the Dawn and we just loved Patty and Jose. They played to standing room only every night. We wish they would get on the Epic in November cause that's where we will be.

:( I am soooo sad....I love Jose and Patti...Was really looking forward to seeing them again on my June 6th cruise on the Dawn..I wonder why we didn't know ahead of time. Everything I read said that they would be on there. Or maybe I was just taking for granted they'd be there at the same time they were there last year. I'm so sad:( If anyone hears who's replacing them can you come back and tell us? Thanks

This probably won't make a lot of sense to folks who have not cruised with Jose & Patti, but here it goes. J&P are not the raison d'etre for our cruises, but we do consider them when deciding on which cruise to take.

Just this past weekend, we discussed what plans to make with friends with whom we cruised to Bermuda last year. Yes, we are thinking about Epic. Yes, we must consider various schedule demands. All things being equal, we would choose a cruise with J&P. They really are THAT good. If you have the chance, pick one of their cruises. You will be glad you did.

Their web sight is worth a visit to if you want to see where they are going next.

http://www.joseandpatti.net

Hope someone posts soon who will be taking there place.

And they have tshirts available through cafepress!

We love Jose and Patti--thank goodness they will still be on the ship when we cruise on 30 May!

I can't remember if they were on the Dawn back in late Sept./early Oct. last year or not, but I missed seeing them if they were.

After reading so many good reviews of them I'd hoped to catch their performance(s) this next sailing (late June).

Oh well, maybe one day :).

Heads UP, Hawaii cruisers, you seem to be in for a treat! :cool:

Spirit 2006, looking for a quiet place to sit. Next thing you know these two people take the stage and start entertaining. We NEVER made it to a theater show. They spoke to us between sets, bought their CD (have it on my IPOD). They are not to miss. Their 60's show fantastic and, while I'm not the greatest of Neil Diamond fans, Jose nails him.

If anyone has the chance to see them, you won't be disappointed. They do have people that follow them on ships as well. We spoke to a couple that book based on what ship they are on.

hmmm...lots of folks seem to be dissappointed by this news. Wondering if I contact NCL if they can tell us who will be replacing them. Think I will give that a try. To anxious to wait for my sailing on the 13th. ;)

• 1 month later...
I can't remember if they were on the Dawn back in late Sept./early Oct. last year or not, but I missed seeing them if they were.

After reading so many good reviews of them I'd hoped to catch their performance(s) this next sailing (late June).

Oh well, maybe one day :).

Heads UP, Hawaii cruisers, you seem to be in for a treat! :cool:

Jose & Patti did a couple of Great shows on the Pride of America sailing around the Hawaiian Islands and as a previous poster said, Jose nails Neil Diamond! In fact, if you close your eyes I'll bet you couldn't tell them apart, and Patti is just a bundle of energy. They will be in Hawaii until July 11th and will be returning to the fall sailings on the NCL Dawn from September 12th thru October 10th.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...