Traveling Baby Company-AWESOME

apwog1985

We just recently returned from a Southern Caribbean Cruise out of San Juan and I just wanted to send a quick Shout Out t the Traveling Baby Company. We took our 7 month old son on this cruise and we were worried about having stuff for him to do in the room. Well, I just happened to find this company online that rents baby equipment. The rent everything from cribs, stroller, car seat, pack-n-plays, toys, and exersaucer. So we rented and exersaucer from them. The met us at the San Juan airport with our exersaucer and we went to the ship. My son had a blast in it! Then the met us at the airport and picked it up. It was awesome!! Check them out if your cruising or traveling Orlando, Miami, San Juan, and so many more!! http://www.travelingbaby.com

Thanks for the tip! :)

Just wanted to add there are many companies all over that do this same thing(not that the company you posted isn't any good, just they aren't based in every city). You can find others through google searches of (city) and baby rentals.

• 8 months later...
We just recently returned from a Southern Caribbean Cruise out of San Juan and I just wanted to send a quick Shout Out t the Traveling Baby Company. We took our 7 month old son on this cruise and we were worried about having stuff for him to do in the room. Well, I just happened to find this company online that rents baby equipment. The rent everything from cribs, stroller, car seat, pack-n-plays, toys, and exersaucer. So we rented and exersaucer from them. The met us at the San Juan airport with our exersaucer and we went to the ship. My son had a blast in it! Then the met us at the airport and picked it up. It was awesome!! Check them out if your cruising or traveling Orlando, Miami, San Juan, and so many more!! http://www.travelingbaby.com

I know this is irrelevant to your post but we are traveling to southern Caribbean next month with our 7 month old. Any tips on what excursions to do or avoid? We will have plenty of help. We are going to St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and Barbados. Thanks!