Viking Emerald- China's Cultural Delights

Tom2

My wife and I did the “Viking Emerald- China's Cultural Delights” trip in Mar – Apr of this year. If anyone is interested here is a link to a video slideshow I put together of that trip:

I will occasionally check the message board and try to answer any questions anyone might have. The information we learned from these boards was extremely helpful to us during this trip.

Tom

Edited by Tom2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
My wife and I did the “Viking Emerald- China's Cultural Delights” trip in Mar – Apr of this year. If anyone is interested here is a link to a video slideshow I put together of that trip:
I will occasionally check the message board and try to answer any questions anyone might have. The information we learned from these boards was extremely helpful to us during this trip.

Tom

Well done, informative and appreciated picture series ! We're about to take this trip in April. You've made it even more exciting as we anticipate our adventure.

Dan

Edited by Toyking

Tom

Thanks for posting informative and very entertaining pictures. We're about to go on the same journey in April and found your presentation exciting. Dan

We'll fly from Tulsa. Are you on Celebrity before or after this cruise? I'm guessing after. We've been to Beijing and Shanghai (and Hong Kong, but we're not adding Hong Kong this trip) as part of a HAL cruise in 2008, and are really looking forward to this more in-depth trip!

We just flew back from Hong Kong in December after 31 days on Azamara Journey from Dubai. We hadn't been to a lot of SE Asia in 40 years and enjoyed the changes. We are flying from Houston for this, then 17 day NE Asia and 17 day transpacific.

Your cc name looks familiar. Probably from a roll call along the way. Hope to compare notes as we go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app